Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof Ridge Vents and Rodents

What construction features do ridge vents use to keep out rodents; e.g.
squirrels? Wire mesh?

I ask because I have one of those crappy powered vents that uses mesh, but
the mesh was anchored so poorly that the little devils soon learned to push
on it hard, and voila, they were inside.

TIA,
HaroldWho
--
Powered by Slackware 11.0 Linux -- Kernel 2.6.13
News Reader slrn 0.9.8.1

Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

We've have several houses with ridgevents all made different ways. Rodents
were never a problem from them.

Ridge Vents JA Home Repair 5 June 26th 06 05:39 PM
No soffit vents, no roof or ridge vents. How do I finish my attic?? Yank_fan_2965 Home Repair 9 December 31st 05 05:37 AM
Ridge Vents Peter Wells Home Repair 1 September 23rd 05 02:08 AM
ridge vents Choreboy Home Repair 24 August 22nd 05 07:30 PM
Worth using the roof fan with ridge+soffit vents? jay Home Repair 8 April 11th 05 05:01 PM