Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Age is nothing!!!

Baby, age is nothing. Why not celebrate age-gap relationships?
You can enjoy the crazy adult fun with the Older Woman/Man or Younger
Man/Woman. As an Older Man, you can find your younger sweet or suger
baby here, as an Older Woman, you can meet the younger man who adores
you, as a Younger Man, you can enjoy the fun with the mature woman,
as
a Younger Woman, you can enjoy the fun with the steady man and find
your sugar daddy. So everybuddy why not come here!!!
http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/members/agematch

http://aboutme.com/users/ldsromances...gelesslove.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 24, 4:18 am, Bennie wrote:
Baby, age is nothing. Why not celebrate age-gap relationships?
You can enjoy the crazy adult fun with the Older Woman/Man or Younger
Man/Woman. As an Older Man, you can find your younger sweet or suger
baby here, as an Older Woman, you can meet the younger man who adores
you, as a Younger Man, you can enjoy the fun with the mature woman,
as
a Younger Woman, you can enjoy the fun with the steady man and find
your sugar daddy. So everybuddy why not come here!!!http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/members/agematch

http://aboutme.com/users/ldsromances...gelesslove.htm

Is the interconnection of the two dwelling units a violation of
building code fire separation requirements?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 03:49:41 -0700, wrote:

On Aug 24, 4:18 am, Bennie wrote:
Baby, age is nothing. Why not celebrate age-gap relationships? You can
enjoy the crazy adult fun with the Older Woman/Man or Younger Man/Woman.
As an Older Man, you can find your younger sweet or suger baby here, as
an Older Woman, you can meet the younger man who adores you, as a
Younger Man, you can enjoy the fun with the mature woman, as
a Younger Woman, you can enjoy the fun with the steady man and find your
sugar daddy. So everybuddy why not come
here!!!
http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/members/agematch

http://aboutme.com/users/ldsromances...gelesslove.htm

Is the interconnection of the two dwelling units a violation of building
code fire separation requirements? T

Not to feed the trolls but, Ever think of this?

You just get home from finishing a long day at work.
Younger Wife: Lets go out tonight?
You: Im tierd. Ive had a long day.
Younger Wife: We never do anything anymore.

After the divorce you find that you are now living in an apartment and
half you money goes to pay for her bills.

Keep the younger girl. Ill stick with my wife of about the same age as me.

--
coffee
Linux Registered User #449534

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 24, 4:18 am, Bennie wrote:

[...]

Oh yeah, the divorce rate for same age couples is much less... not!

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 24, 4:18 am, Bennie wrote:

Baby, age is nothing. Why not celebrate age-gap relationships? You can
enjoy the crazy adult fun with the Older Woman/Man or Younger
Man/Woman. As an Older Man, you can find your younger sweet or suger
baby here, as an Older Woman, you can meet the younger man who adores
you, as a Younger Man, you can enjoy the fun with the mature woman, as
a Younger Woman, you can enjoy the fun with the steady man and find
your sugar daddy. So everybuddy why not come
here!!!
http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/members/agematch

http://aboutme.com/users/ldsromances...gelesslove.htm

Is the interconnection of the two dwelling units a violation of
building code fire separation requirements? T

Not to feed the trolls but, Ever think of this?

You just get home from finishing a long day at work. Younger Wife: Lets
go out tonight?
You: Im tierd. Ive had a long day.
Younger Wife: We never do anything anymore.

After the divorce you find that you are now living in an apartment and
half you money goes to pay for her bills.

Keep the younger girl. Ill stick with my wife of about the same age as
me.

Oh yeah, the divorce rate for same age couples is much less... not!

I didnt say that. Iam trying to relate that marrying someone that is quite
a bit younger than you is going to present inherent problems.

Someone in their 40s hitching their wagon to someone in their 20s is not
really a good idea. You have little in common and problems like "having
kids" and such will be a constant drag on the marrage. Thats not to say
there are not marrages out there that do work.

If you are in your 20s then I dont expect you to realize this. This is
something that you learn over time. As you get older you will understand
more and more.

--
coffee
Linux Registered User #449534

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 24, 4:18 am, Bennie wrote:

[...]

I'm 69, son.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote in
:

On Aug 24, 4:18 am, Bennie wrote:

[...]

Ahhhh...69...a wonderful number.

No! Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm thinking 69 Mets.