Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hi

Hi
My name is Fayed, I am from ( òsudia arabi),
I've seen many places of the world on TV screen and few that I've
visited either for fun or/and business
As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and
people,
I found in many places I've been to; that people stereotyped Islam
(that's my religion) they prejudge Muslims from what they see in media
incidents.
Allow me to share with you here some information about Jesus Christ,
Muslims believe in Jesus Christ (peace and blessings of (Allah = God)
be upon Him as one of the mightiest messengers from (Allah=God),
We believe he is born miraculously by the word of Allah without
Father
Like ADAM Been created without father nor mother,
And Marry (mar yam) is his mother the pious, pure female may Allah be
pleased with her,
In fact there is a chapter in Quraan titled Marry
Let me quote here these verses:
"BEHOLD! THE ANGELS SAID: O MARY! GOD HATH CHOSEN THEE AND PURIFIED
THEE -
CHOSEN THEE ABOVE THE WOMEN OF ALL NATIONS "
And this Verse About Jesus:
"HE SHALL SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE IN CHILDHOOD AND IN MATURITY, AND SHALL
BE (OF THE COMPANY) OF THE RIGHTEOUS."
If this is a Quiz asking you where these Divine verses come from the
Bible Torah or elsewhere?
THE Answer for your information it is from Quraan 3:45,46
This shows how much we need to know about what others believe.
You may visit this link below it'll give you broad knowledge of
Islam in Questions and Answers format ,

We advise you visiting :
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.thetruereligion.org
http://www.it-is-truth.org
http://www.beconvinced.com
http://www.plaintruth.org
http://english.islamway.com
http://www.todayislam.com
http://www.prophetmuhammed.org
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
http://www.islamunveiled.org
http://www.islamic-knowledge.com
We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :

http://www.islam-qa.com

Or
http://www.islam-online.net
Or
http://www.al-islam.com
Or
http://www.al-sunnah.com/
Listen I am NOT Trying to convert YOU, but isn't it worth it for
general

Posted to alt.home.repair

on 8/21/2007 4:59 PM FM said the following:
fayed wrote in
ups.com:

Hi
My name is Fayed, I am from ( òsudia arabi),

That means your name is ****.

Hey, Saudi Arabia is an ally of ours. (snicker, snicker)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

"FM" wrote in message
fayed wrote in
ups.com:

Hi
My name is Fayed, I am from ( òsudia arabi),

And my name is M'hat M'coat. salaam alekham

Posted to alt.home.repair

fayed wrote:
Hi
My name is Fayed, I am from ( òsudia arabi),

I have nothing against Arabs but you can be an American Jehovah's
Witness and if you come to bother me, I will tell you to get the ****
out of here
Frank
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stephen King wrote:
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in
news
fayed wrote:
Hi
My name is Fayed, I am from ( òsudia arabi),

I have nothing against Arabs but you can be an American Jehovah's
Witness and if you come to bother me, I will tell you to get the ****
out of here
Frank

They just built one of their halls in town. puke.

There is one here too. Buy a small "NO SOLICITING" sign and photograph
it next to their temple sign.