Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Please help!

hi gang!,
I'm a 21 yo student, and I'm struggling for money.

I have a web site parked up for pay per click advertising, Its not
alotof money i get about 5 pence per click, but every little helps
and
so far ive made about £1.40 lol! but still,
Please go to
http://www.laffo.co.uk

And click a few links no donations or anything let some company give
me money, I've lived in England all my life I'm your avrg white
student
with no help from the government.

Many thanks

Chris Fry.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ps.com...
hi gang!,
I'm a 21 yo student, and I'm struggling for money.

I have a web site parked up for pay per click advertising, Its not
alotof money i get about 5 pence per click, but every little helps
and
so far ive made about £1.40 lol! but still,
Please go to
http://www.spamsucker.co.uk

Now that you've made that much money, you can buy a newspaper with help
wanted advertisements and get a job. Good on ya mate, you won't end up like
Andy Capp or Prince Chuck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in news:1187311900.276310.94710@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

hi gang!,
I'm a 21 yo student, and I'm struggling for money.

I have a web site parked up for pay per click advertising, Its not
alotof money i get about 5 pence per click, but every little helps
and
so far ive made about £1.40 lol! but still,
Please go to
http://www.laffo.co.uk

And click a few links no donations or anything let some company give
me money, I've lived in England all my life I'm your avrg white
student
with no help from the government.

Many thanks

Chris Fry.

Go work **** jobs after school, evenings, weekends. Working the **** jobs
will be an incentive to do well in school so you don't have to do ****
jobs for the next 40 years.

No internet when I was in school. Can you imagine that? Probably not.
Lotsa **** jobs though.

I've lived in NEW England all my life back then.

I was just your avrg white student. Avg?, errr...I dunno. But definitely
white what ever the hell that has to do with it.

Help from the government? They helped. They took taxes out of my **** job
checks.

Money from clicking, money from government - seems you are majoring in
getting handouts.

Al yo yo yo Bundy...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

SNIP

Good on ya mate, you won't end up like
Andy Capp or Prince Chuck.

Ever notice how much Charlie looks like the Alfred E. Newman
character from "Mad Magazine"?