Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Pussification of the American Male

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:06:45 +0000, "|-|eavy-quar|"
wrote:

Is it just me or have we become a nation of pussies? And where was

Your subject line may be more true than you realize.

A few years ago, while researching farm animal semen production for a
livestock magazine, I came across a university study on humans. I
don't recall the exact year it was taken. They discovered that human
testicle size was shrinking with a corresponding reduction in
testosterone.

They concluded it was because of chemical combining. A pollutant you
produce may not be harmful and neither is mine. But when combined, in
air, water or food; they form something totally different that is.

--Andy Asberry--