DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to buy single-ply membrane roofing materials (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/209355-where-buy-single-ply-membrane-roofing-materials.html)

Hilbert August 5th 07 04:24 AM

Where to buy single-ply membrane roofing materials

Hi, I have a flat roof and I like to buy single-ply membrane materials
to put on my flat roof, does anybody know where I can buy them? Either
online or a local retail store is fine with me, I am living in
Bellevue/Seattle area.

Thanks!

Cody Wells August 5th 07 05:14 AM

"Hilbert" wrote in message
Hi, I have a flat roof and I like to buy single-ply membrane materials
to put on my flat roof, does anybody know where I can buy them? Either
online or a local retail store is fine with me, I am living in
Bellevue/Seattle area.

Print up a business card on your computer, and purchase your material
through a local wholesaler.

It's not dishonest, it's just a way for the wholesaler to cover their butt,
if a contractor starts bitching.

Believe it or not, wholesalers want your business! Just don't take a lot of
their time, acting like a homeowner.

Smitty Two August 5th 07 06:09 AM

Where to buy single-ply membrane roofing materials

In article ,
"Cody Wells" wrote:

"Hilbert" wrote in message
Hi, I have a flat roof and I like to buy single-ply membrane materials
to put on my flat roof, does anybody know where I can buy them? Either
online or a local retail store is fine with me, I am living in
Bellevue/Seattle area.

Print up a business card on your computer, and purchase your material
through a local wholesaler.

It's not dishonest,

So lying isn't dishonest as long as you can save some money by doing it?

EXT August 5th 07 02:03 PM

"Cody Wells" wrote in message

"Hilbert" wrote in message
Hi, I have a flat roof and I like to buy single-ply membrane materials
to put on my flat roof, does anybody know where I can buy them? Either
online or a local retail store is fine with me, I am living in
Bellevue/Seattle area.

Print up a business card on your computer, and purchase your material
through a local wholesaler.

It's not dishonest, it's just a way for the wholesaler to cover their
butt, if a contractor starts bitching.

Believe it or not, wholesalers want your business! Just don't take a lot
of their time, acting like a homeowner.

I have found that most wholesalers will sell to you if you know exactly what
you want and don't require retail services to do the purchase, the only
requirement is money. Some will restrict sales to businesses that hold
retail sales tax licenses, some will require proof that you actually operate
a business selling materials and/or services that they carry.