Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where to buy single-ply membrane roofing materials

Hi, I have a flat roof and I like to buy single-ply membrane materials
to put on my flat roof, does anybody know where I can buy them? Either
online or a local retail store is fine with me, I am living in
Bellevue/Seattle area.

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Hilbert" wrote in message
Hi, I have a flat roof and I like to buy single-ply membrane materials
to put on my flat roof, does anybody know where I can buy them? Either
online or a local retail store is fine with me, I am living in
Bellevue/Seattle area.

Print up a business card on your computer, and purchase your material
through a local wholesaler.

It's not dishonest, it's just a way for the wholesaler to cover their butt,
if a contractor starts bitching.

Believe it or not, wholesalers want your business! Just don't take a lot of
their time, acting like a homeowner.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Cody Wells" wrote:

"Hilbert" wrote in message
Hi, I have a flat roof and I like to buy single-ply membrane materials
to put on my flat roof, does anybody know where I can buy them? Either
online or a local retail store is fine with me, I am living in
Bellevue/Seattle area.

Print up a business card on your computer, and purchase your material
through a local wholesaler.

It's not dishonest,

So lying isn't dishonest as long as you can save some money by doing it?

it's just a way for the wholesaler to cover their butt,
if a contractor starts bitching.

Believe it or not, wholesalers want your business! Just don't take a lot of
their time, acting like a homeowner.

Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

"Cody Wells" wrote in message

"Hilbert" wrote in message
Hi, I have a flat roof and I like to buy single-ply membrane materials
to put on my flat roof, does anybody know where I can buy them? Either
online or a local retail store is fine with me, I am living in
Bellevue/Seattle area.

Print up a business card on your computer, and purchase your material
through a local wholesaler.

It's not dishonest, it's just a way for the wholesaler to cover their
butt, if a contractor starts bitching.

Believe it or not, wholesalers want your business! Just don't take a lot
of their time, acting like a homeowner.

I have found that most wholesalers will sell to you if you know exactly what
you want and don't require retail services to do the purchase, the only
requirement is money. Some will restrict sales to businesses that hold
retail sales tax licenses, some will require proof that you actually operate
a business selling materials and/or services that they carry.