Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Paint Stripping Panels/Tape

Awhile back, I had an apartment renovated and the contractor had to
strip paint from the doorframes. Instead of using a heat gun, he had
these things that looked like about 1 foot square paper/plastic panels
that had paint stripping solution on one side. He covered the frame
completely with these panels and left it on for a day or two.

I'm sure these don't completely remove the paint but I sure would like
to buy these and use this method for my current place to get at least
partway there. I have not been able to find these via the net and am
not sure what they are even called. Does anyone know what these are
called so I can find them on the Net or in stores?

Thanks!

Paint stripping [email protected] UK diy 0 July 14th 07 11:46 AM
Paint stripping Mr Fuxit UK diy 1 July 14th 07 09:38 AM
Paint stripping Scruffyhippo UK diy 0 July 13th 07 03:19 PM
Paint stripping fred UK diy 3 April 18th 07 03:04 PM
Paint stripping Philip Clark UK diy 0 December 13th 04 10:44 AM