Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Slow water

I have a kitchen sink that i replaced the faucet about 6 months ago.The
pressure has been fine.
Now the water comes out slow.
I removed the aeriator & there is nothing blocking it.
I don't think when i soldered the supplies any solder got in the pipe
because it worked fine for months.
Any ideas what can cause my problem ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:11:18 +0000, desgnr wrote:

I have a kitchen sink that i replaced the faucet about 6 months ago.The
pressure has been fine.
Now the water comes out slow.
I removed the aeriator & there is nothing blocking it.
I don't think when i soldered the supplies any solder got in the pipe
because it worked fine for months.
Any ideas what can cause my problem ?

Both the hot and cold are "slow" ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

desgnr wrote:
I have a kitchen sink that i replaced the faucet about 6 months ago.The
pressure has been fine.
Now the water comes out slow.
I removed the aeriator & there is nothing blocking it.
I don't think when i soldered the supplies any solder got in the pipe
because it worked fine for months.
Any ideas what can cause my problem ?

If it has a spray wand, there is a diverter valve
in the base of the faucet which may be the problem.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

On Jul 25, 6:11 am, "desgnr" wrote:
I have a kitchen sink that i replaced the faucet about 6 months ago.The
pressure has been fine.
Now the water comes out slow.
I removed the aeriator & there is nothing blocking it.
I don't think when i soldered the supplies any solder got in the pipe
because it worked fine for months.
Any ideas what can cause my problem ?

Check the supply hoses for blockages. Tom

Hot water hammer, slow flow after draining water heater. RJG Home Repair 4 March 22nd 07 06:19 PM
Slow hot water flow Home Repair 7 January 5th 07 10:03 PM
slow hot water tap keith UK diy 2 June 6th 05 07:40 PM
Slow hot water Beartums Home Repair 3 March 22nd 05 04:54 PM
Water Heater: Slow Heating Of Water Problem. Draining/Flushing Help ? Robert11 Home Repair 9 March 22nd 05 02:28 AM