Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Excuse me!! will you read???

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
Have you ever thought about yourself?
Who made it?
Have you ever seen a design without a designer?
Have you ever seen a wonderful and delicate work that has no maker?
That work is you and the entire Universe?
Who made them all?
You know who?.. It's "ALLAH", praise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
What is it going to be like after death?
Can you believe that this perfect system of the Universe and all this
great creation will just end in nothing after death!
Are you sure that you know what your destiny after death will be?
Are you absolutely sure that you are on the truth
I urge you then to open your heart , be true to yourself,
be totally objective, think deep and check out those articles:

This is Mohammed, prophet of Islam :
http://mohammad.islamway.com

Holy Quran. pdf :
http://www.islamway.com/SF/quran

Essentials of Islamic belief :
http://www.harunyahya.com/articles/e...hlalsunnah.php

Questions about Islam and answers by Muslim religious men (perfect
site) :
http://www.islamqa.com/special/index...site=12&ln=eng

From Judaism to Islam : Joseph Khattab :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DabIO_gwRgo

English site by Muslims who were previous Christians to introduce
Islam:
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/

Holy Quran in English:
http://www.thenoblequran.com/sps/nbq/

A Brief Illustrated Guide To Understanding Islam:
http://www.islam-guide.com/

Audio lectures about Islam:
http://english.islamway.com/bindex.p...ion=newlessons

Posted to alt.home.repair

ALLAH's a fag

Posted to alt.home.repair

EAT PORK!

Posted to alt.home.repair

According to muslim :
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
Have you ever thought about yourself?
Who made it?
Have you ever seen a design without a designer?
Have you ever seen a wonderful and delicate work that has no maker?
That work is you and the entire Universe?
Who made them all?
You know who?.. It's "ALLAH", praise be to him.

Imagine, a muslim using the same arguments for allah that
fundamentalist christian creationists do when arguing against
evolution.

I think my head's going to explode ;-)
--
Chris Lewis,

Posted to alt.home.repair

Allah = Satan

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"longshot" wrote in message
: ALLAH's a fag
:
:

Excuse me!! [email protected] UK diy 2 June 26th 07 03:14 PM
Excuse me!! [email protected] Home Repair 2 June 24th 07 05:44 PM
Excuse me!! [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 May 17th 07 01:48 PM
Excuse me [email protected] UK diy 2 February 22nd 07 01:58 AM