Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gutter Protech

Anyone own this type of gutter protection? If so, how's it working out?
TIA
Chas

Posted to alt.home.repair

No one? I've taken a good look at quite a few of them. This one seems to
be the best I've seen. But if there is a downside, I'd like to know..
My lot is so heavily treed, I need to move on one system or another..
CP

Check out
www.gutterprotech.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 23, 11:12 pm, (Charles Pisano) wrote:
No one? I've taken a good look at quite a few of them. This one seems to
be the best I've seen. But if there is a downside, I'd like to know..
My lot is so heavily treed, I need to move on one system or another..
CP

Check outwww.gutterprotech.com

Try working the gizmos and spam some more. Maybe you'll get a bite.

If you're serious about the gutters, DAG of the newsgroups.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any one tried leaf relief..?

Dag of the news groups.?? Not sure what language that is. But do you
have a green card at least..?

I'm not selling. But I do need a solution. How about a REAL high powered
vacuum..?

I kinda like leaf relief for the low price.. Looks sturdy..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 24, 11:36 pm, (Charles Pisano) wrote:
Dag of the news groups.?? Not sure what language that is. But do you
have a green card at least..?

I'm not selling. But I do need a solution. How about a REAL high powered
vacuum..?

I kinda like leaf relief for the low price.. Looks sturdy..

Do A Google. Click the "More" link at the top of the Google results
page, then click on "Groups".