Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Concrete Slab vs. Brick patio

What makes more sense for us to do. We are doing a walkout from the front
of our house with a patio. We dont live on the lake but have a great view
of the lake just off of it. We get very cold winters in Northern Michigan
and the wind blows directly at our house from off the lake. We also have
Clay beneath where the patio will be.....Does anyone have a suggestion.
It has been my experience that the Slab always cracks, but I would like a
professional opinon. Thank you

Ryan Dove