Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Installing Some Fluorescent Strip Lights?

Basically I have a basement area / workroom. Two regular edison light
bulb slots.
I would like to replace them with three Fluorescent strips like this
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...B81&lpage=none

Item #: 163719 Model: SS232UNVEB81
from Lowes.
So my question is How do I get power to the center one?
Just buy X amount of cable, hard wite those babies where the bulb
sockets are now, and just cap it off from where I connect the
fixture's lights to the house power?
Parallel?

Or can't I do that with Fluorescents?