Posted to alt.home.repair
Jr. Jr. is offline

Default What would you use

to seal a wood deck for the first time.
Once the rain stops and my deck dries out I need to apply some sort of
preservative.
Thanks

P.S. I hear Thompson's is NOT the one to use.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jr. wrote:
to seal a wood deck for the first time.
Once the rain stops and my deck dries out I need to apply some sort of
preservative.
Thanks

P.S. I hear Thompson's is NOT the one to use.

If money is not an option, use One Time Wood.

http://www.onetimewood.com/

You will pay out the whazoo, but it will only have to be done
once every seven years.

good luck.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 6:28 am, "Jr." wrote:
to seal a wood deck for the first time.
Once the rain stops and my deck dries out I need to apply some sort of
preservative.
Thanks

P.S. I hear Thompson's is NOT the one to use.

Consumer reports has ongoing tests of all stains, its worth
subscribing online. Regular thompsons they stopped testing, I believe,
because it was so bad. Cabots is always good