Posted to seattle.politics,misc.rural,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.rec.guns,alt.home.repair

Default WE NEED A FENCE: 57% of Beaner Arrests Already Deported Once Before

On Jul 13, 9:54 pm, AnAmericanCitizen wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:31:05 -0400, "Patriot Games"
wrote:

"Jerry Okamura" wrote in message
.. .
"Patriot Games" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...041.shtml?s=us
Scores Arrested in California Immigration Raids
NewsMax.com Wires Saturday, June 23, 2007
How soon will they be back in this country?

Depends on where we deport them. Mexicans can usually get back in a couple
of weeks. Central America, maybe 4 to 6 weeks. South American, maybe a
couple of months.

We need more than a fence. We need laws that say anyone that is deported and returns
to this country goes to prison for 20 years. We also need to put a stop to sanctuary
cities so as to be able to identify all illegal alien lawbreakers and have the same
20 year rule...if they have to serve time for something, they should then be deported
and told if they return, 20 years.....AAC

Illegal aliens are NOT necessarily coming here to work. Lou Dobbs
recently reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now
comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are
on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the American
dream is crime and welfare, not coming here to work....Maggott

Our noble "leadership" in Washington DC sit and pick their butts while
Americans die at the hands of illegal aliens.

greg

NewsMax.com Wires Saturday, June 23, 2007
[...]

Yes, and here is how we should build the fence.

|-----------|
| greg |

The Beaners are better than you.

NewsMax.com Wires Saturday, June 23, 2007

[...]

For information only. Mexico is in Central America.

--

Verily, Verily, I say unto you. Militant Muslims shall be known as
Imbecile's. ye must kill all Imbecile's. Including men women and

The second amendment is a terrible thing to waste.

Omnipotent One