Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Register Booster Vent, Improve A/C Performance

There has been some issue with my previous posting so I will defer to
a very well respected magazine "The Family Handyman" See what they
said about a full review of this product. It has helped to imporve my
room balance for much less then some of the other option out there.

See Link: http://www.aftproducts.com/?page=thefamilyhandyman

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
There has been some issue with my previous posting so I will defer to
a very well respected magazine "The Family Handyman" See what they
said about a full review of this product. It has helped to imporve my
room balance for much less then some of the other option out there.

See Link:
http://www.aftproducts.com/?page=thefamilyhandyman

There seems to be some issues with your review as well.

Are you or Solution Management in any way connected with this product?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 13, 3:15 pm, wrote:

I said this in your other post and I'll say it again:

Family Handyman is a well respected magazine? Well respected by whom?

It's a POS rag, IMHO.

I noticed that the folks in comp.home.automation don't care for your
posts about this product either.

Please tell us why you are so adamant about letting people know about
this product.