Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how can i get a persons homeowners ins. info

last august i broke my leg due to someone having a large hole on
their property.they refuse to give homeowner info to attorney and
hangup will not respond to mail sent from atty.. how can i get this
info?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ps.com...
last august i broke my leg due to someone having a large hole on
their property.they refuse to give homeowner info to attorney and
hangup will not respond to mail sent from atty.. how can i get this
info?

I sure hope you are joking?
What kind of attorney doesn't know how to handle this?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote

last august i broke my leg due to someone having a large hole on
their property.they refuse to give homeowner info to attorney and
hangup will not respond to mail sent from atty.. how can i get this
info?

If they have a mortgage, that information will be on file
with the tax collector in that town. The mortgage company will
have the insurance information.

nancy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:21:36 +0000, MiladyJaniebabes wrote:

last august i broke my leg due to someone having a large hole on
their property.they refuse to give homeowner info to attorney and
hangup will not respond to mail sent from atty.. how can i get this
info?

Get a new attorney, dumbass. Preferably one that actually attended a
school of law.

Who ties your shoelaces for you in the mornings?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 2, 2:21 pm, wrote:
last august i broke my leg due to someone having a large hole on
their property.they refuse to give homeowner info to attorney and
hangup will not respond to mail sent from atty.. how can i get this
info?

As others have said your attorney is not doing his or her job. That
being said I would check with the county recorders office to find out
the legal owner of the property. It is a public record.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Personally, I'd like to know what you were DOING on the other person's
property.
Did you have permission to be there?

Kate

ps.com...