Posted to alt.home.repair

Default wood renewal products?

looking for info on those 'wood renewal' processes (Varathane,
N'hance) as an alternative to sanding.
the only comments that come up on searching are from 2001.

anyone with more recent info on looks/durability?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article . com, homi wrote:

looking for info on those 'wood renewal' processes (Varathane,
N'hance) as an alternative to sanding.
the only comments that come up on searching are from 2001.

anyone with more recent info on looks/durability?

Perhaps if you provided a little information on what kind of problem you're
trying to fix... ?

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 2, 1:46 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article . com, homi wrote:

looking for info on those 'wood renewal' processes (Varathane,
N'hance) as an alternative to sanding.
the only comments that come up on searching are from 2001.

anyone with more recent info on looks/durability?

Perhaps if you provided a little information on what kind of problem you're
trying to fix... ?

--
Regards,

we have the common problem of high-use areas that are worn and
graying, with the rest of the floor looking pretty good.
we'd like to get rid of the worn look in the problem areas.

I think it's regular wood (?cherry) vs laminate, but not sure how to
tell really.