Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need cash

Mailgate.ORG Web Server [Previous] [Next] [Reply] [Index] [Home]
[Find]

* Newsgroups: bit.general
* From: "Ryan Gauthier"
* Subject: Turn $5.00 into Thousands!!! No Joke!!!
* Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:38:41 -0600

Turn $5.00 into Thousands!!! No Joke!!!

SO YOU NEED MONEY... AND NEED IT NOW!!

THIS IS THE FASTEST... AND FAIREST... WAY I KNOW TO SHARE THE WEALTH!

Would you like to make thousands of dollars quickly, legally, and with
NO
CATCH?
"PRINT THIS DOCUMENT NOW"
Then keep reading... please take five minutes to read this article in
its
entirety... it will change your life. It has certainly changed mine!
"
PRINT THIS ARTICLE NOW "

You can make up to, or over, $50,000 in only 4-6 weeks. I was browsing
through these newsgroups, just like you are now, and I came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars
in
only weeks with an initial investment of ONLY $5! And, like you, I
thought
" Yeah, right, must be a scam...". But, I was
intrigued... like most of us are...and so I kept reading. Anyway, the
article said that you were to send $1.00 to each
of the 5 names and address and the article in at least 250
newsgroups...
there are thousands!.. no catch...that was all you had to do.

So ofter thinking it over and talking to a few friends first, I
decided to try it...ofter all, if it really was a scam all I would
loose
would be my $5 and the cost of 5 stamps, right...? Well, guess what...
within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail...No kidding! I
have to
tell you, I was suprised to say the least. I still figured it would
end
soon and didn`t give it too much thought. But then money kept coming
in...tripling in numbers and multiplying by 10 and 20 times the amount
that
I got the first week! In my first week I made about $20 or $30 .

But by the end of the second week, I had made a total of over $1,000!!
In
the third week, I had over $10,000, and it`s still growing. This is my
fourth week and I`ve made about $42,000 TOTAL...and the money is still
coming in.

Let me tell you how this works and more importantly, WHY it
works...also, make sure you print a copy of the article so you get the
information off it and can begin making money yourself. The process is
very
simple and it consists of just 3 EASY STEPS:

Step 1: Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following
statement on each sheet of paper..." PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST.
YOU ARE NUMBER _____ ". Get five $1.00 bills (US)and place ONE inside
each
piece of paper that you just wrote on and fold the piece of paper so
the
bill will not be seen in the envelope (otherwise, nosey people who
like to
steal mail with money in it will get yours!). Put one folded note
(with
your $1.00 bill US) inside the envelope and seal it. Do the same for
each
of the five names. You should now have 5 envelopes sealed, EACH
envelope
has a piece of paper with the message asking to be put on the mailing
list
and a $1.00 bill (US)hidden inside the paper, RIGHT..? This is
IMPORTANT.... Make sure you have written the message on each sheet of
paper... by doing this you are creating a service and keeping
everything
PERFECTLY LEGAL... Now, mail the 5 envelopes to eaqch of the 5
addresses
listed below:

1.JG Giguere,24-14th Street, Borden, Ontario, Canada, LOM !Co

2.A. Figueiras, Av.S Joao de Deus, 43-2 2 Esq. 8500-508 Portimao
Portugal

3.B Prashaw, 643 West 23rd Ave, Apache Junction, Az,85220-7732

4. R. Gauthier, 798 Clarence Cormier Rd. Carencro, LA 70520

5. E Livingston, 915 washington Blvd apt 1207 Kansas city kansas 66101

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the
other 4 names up (5 becomming 4, 4 becomming 3 etc..) and put YOUR
NAME as
number 5 on the list. You can slightly alter this article if you need
to,
editing what you feel you ned to edit.

STEP 3: Post your amended article...with your name as #5... to at
least
250 newsgroups (I`m told that there are close to 18,000 of them!) and
all
you need is 250 or so, of them.
HOW TO DO THIS -- If you have Netscape 3.0, do EXACTLY the following:
A) Click on any newsgroup like you were going to look at
it, then
click on "TO NEWS" which is on the far left when you`re in the
newsgroup
page. This will bring up a box to type a message.
B) Leave the "Newsgroups" box like it is. CHANGE
the "Subject:" Box
to something flashy like... NEED CASH $$$ READ HERE $$$... or... "FAST
CASH!!"
C) Tab once and you should be ready to type. Now, retype
(only once)
this entire article ... WORD FOR WORD ... except to insert your name
at #5
and to remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes you think
you
need to make. Keep almost all of it the same however!
D) When you`re finished typing the entire article, click
on FILE in
THIS box (just above the SEND button... (NOT where it says NETSCAPE
NEWS on
the first box). Now click on "SAVE AS" in the dropdown menu. Save
your
article as a text file to you C: of A: Drive. DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR
ARTICLE UNTIL YOU HAVE SAVED IT! Once saved, move on to Step E below.
E) If you still have all of your text, send or post to
this
newsgroupnow by just clicking the "SEND" button (just below the "FILE"
dropdownmenu and just above the C: button)
F) Here`s where you`re going to post to 250 or more,
newsgroups ...
OK... click on any newsgroup then click on "TO NEWS".. again, in the
top
left corner of your screen. Leave the NEWSGROUPS BOX alone again, put
flashy subject title in the SUBJECT BOX, hit TAB once and you`re in
the
body of the message. Now click on the ATTACHMENT button (just below
the
Subject Line). Another window will come up...click on PROCEDURE.
Click
ONCE on the file and then click OPEN and then OK. If Attachments
Box
and iet will be highlighted.
IF YOU USE ie: EXPLORER, it`s just as easy ... Holding down
the left mouse
button, highlight this article. Then press the "CTRL" key and the "C"
key
at the same time to copy the article. Then print the article for your
records to have the names of those you will be sending the $1.00 bills
to.
Next, go to the newsgroups and press "POST AND ARTICLE". A window will
open... type in your headline in the SUBJECT area and then click in
the
large window below. Press "CTRL" and then "V" and the article will be
placed in the window. If you want to edit the article , you can do so
and
then highlight and copy it again (so your edited article will be
copied
again and again to each newsgroup).
Now, everytime you post the article in a new newsgroup all
you have
to repeat is "CTRL" and "V" and press POST.
G) That`s it! Each time you do this, all you have to do
is type in a
different newsgroup so you can post this message to 250 or more,
DIFFERENT,
newsgroups. I know, I know,... you`ve still got 249 to go!Don`t worry,
each
successive article will only take about 30 SECONDS once you get the
hang of
it. Remember, 250 is the MINIMUM ... The more you post, the more
money you
will make!

That`s it!... THAT`S ALL THERE IS TO IT ... JUST THREE EASY STEPS !!!
You are now in the mail order business and will start receiving your
$1
envelopes from various people all over the world within days.
REMEMBER...
The more newsgroups you post to, the more money you will make! You
may
want to rent a P.0. Box eventually because of all the mail. If you
wish to
stay anonymous, you can come up with a name, such as "Manager" or
"Investor" ... JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT, PLEASE.

Now... let me tell you WHY this system works...
Out of every 250 postings, let`s say I only rece
Would you like to make thousands of dollars quickly, legally and with
no catch?

" PRINT THIS DOCUMENT NOW!"

Then keep reading...please take 5 minutes to read this article in its
entirety... it will change your life! It certainly has changed mine!
"PRINT THIS ARTICLE NOW"

You can make up to, or over, $50,000.00 in 4-6 weeks! I was browsing
through these newsgroups,just as you are now, and I came across an
article similar to this one that said you can make thousands of
dollars in weeks with an initial investment of only $5.00! And i
thought, "Yeah, right, must be a scam!" But i was intrigued, like most
of us are, so I kept reading. Anyway, the article said that you were
to send $1.00 to each of the 5 names and address and the article in at
least 250 newsgroups... and there are thousands!.. no catch... that
was all I had to do.

So after thinking it over and talking to a few friends first, I
decided to try it. After all... if it was a scam i would only be out
$5.00 and 5 stamps, right? Well guess what!...

Within 7 days I started getting money in the mail... no kidding!
I have to tell you, I was surprised, to say the least! I still figured
it would end soon and didn't give it much thought. But the money kept
coming in... tripling in numbers and multiplying by 10 and 20 times
the amount I got the first week! In my first week I made about $20 or
$ 30.00.

But by the end of the second week, I had made a total of over
$1,000.00!!
By the third week, I had over $10,000.00!!! And it's still growing!
This is my fourth week and i have made over $42,000.00 total... and
the money is still coming in!

Let me tell you how this works, but more importantly, why it works.
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article so you get the
information off it and can begin making money yourself. The process is
very simple and it consists of just 3 easy steps...

Step 1: Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following
statement on each piece: " PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" .
Get 5- $1.00 bills (U.S.) and wrap each bill in the 5 pieces of paper
so the money cant be seen.( Otherwise,someone might see it and you
would lose your money)

Place the pieces of paper with the bills in 5 separate envelopes and
seal them.
You should now have 5 sealed envelopes, each with a $1.00 bill, and a
piece of paper with the words " PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST ",
right? This is IMPORTANT... make sure you have written the message on
each piece of paper... by doing this, you are creating a service and
keeping everything perfectly legal.
Now, mail the 5 envelopes to the 5 addresses listed below

1.J.G. Giguere,24-14th Street, Borden, Ontario Canada, LOMICO

2. A. Figueiras,Avenue.S. Joao de Deus, 43-2 Esq, 8500-508,Portimal,
portugal

3. B.Prashaw,643 West 23rd Avenue, Apache Junction, Az, 85220-7732

4. R. Gauthier 798 Clarence Cormier Rd. Carencro, LA 70520

5. E. Livingston 915 washington blvd apt 1207 Kansas city kansas 66101

Step 2: Now take the number 1 name off the list that you see above.
Move the other 4 names up the list (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc.).
Now put your name in the # 5 spot at the bottom of the list. You can
slightly alter this article if needed, editing what you feel needs to
be edited.

Step 3 : Post your amended article... with your name as #5, to at
least 250 newsgroups (I'm told that there are thousands). All you need
is at least 250, but the more you post, the more you'll make.

HOW TO DO THIS: Go to task bar at top of page and click EDIT. Then
click SELECT ALL. Go back to EDIT and click COPY. Go to the newsgroups
where you want to place this message and click PASTE.

(A) Click on any newsgroup like you are going to look at it, then
click on " TO NEWS" which is on the far left when you're in the
newsgroup page. This will bring up a box to type a message.

(B) Leave the "newsgroups" box like it is. Change the " subject:" box
to something that you think would catch someone's eye about this
message.

(C) tab once and you should be ready to type. Now retype (only once)
this entire article, word for word, except to place your name at the
bottom of the list, and to move the others up. Keep as much original
as possible, however. When you're finished typing this entire article,
click on FILE in this box . Now click on SAVE AS in the dropdown menu.
Save your article as a text file. DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE
UNTIL YOU HAVE SAVED IT.

(E) If you still have all of your text, send or post to this
newsgroup now by just clicking the send button.

(F) Here's where you're going to post to 250 or more newsgroups. Click
on to any newsgroup then click on "TO NEWS", again, in the top left
corner of your screen. Leave the :NEWSGROUPS" box alone again. Put a
subject title in the subject box, hit tab once, and you're in the body
of the message. Now click on ATTACHMENTS. Another window will come up.
Click on PROCEDURE . Click once on the file, click OPEN, then click
OK.
Now to post in each newsgroup, just press CTRL and V, then press POST.
That's it! Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a
different newsgroup so you can post this message to 250 or more
DIFFERENT newsgroups. I know it sounds like a lot of newsgroups, but
after you get the hang of it, it will only take about 30 seconds for
each newsgroup thereafter. Remember, 250 is the minimum... the more
you post, the more you'll make!

That's it! THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT...just 3 easy steps. Now you are
in the mail order business and will start receiving money from all
over the world in just days!

Now... let me tell you WHY this system works:

Out of every 250 postings, let's say I only receive 5 replies. Doesn't
seem like much, does it? However, you will make $5.00 cash...not
checks or money orders. CASH!
With your name at # 5, each additional person who sends the $1 to you
makes 250 additional postings with your name at #4... that's 1000
postings! On average, 50 people will send you $1 with your name at #
4. Now these 50 people will make 250 postings with your name at # 3.
That's 10,000 postings. Average return would be 500 people. Each of
these people make 250 postings with your name at # 2. That's 100,000
postings. average 5000 return. Finally, 5,000 people make 250 postings
each with your name at # 1. That's 60,000 postings before your name
drops off the list! And that's only if everyone only makes 250
postings.! Remember...the more you post, the more you make.

people have said what if the plan is played out and no-one sends you
the money? What are the chances of that happening when there are
millions of new honest users and new honest people willing to give it
a try? Remember... play fair and honestly and this will work, I
promise you. You just have to be honest. Also, try to keep a list of
everyone that sends you money and always keep an eye on the newsgroups
to make sure that everyone is playing fair.

Remember...honesty is the best policy... the basic idea is for
everyone participating to make money!

THIS IS THE MOST FAIR AND HONEST WAY TO SHARE THE WEALTH WITH THE
WORLD!!! FOLLOW THE PLAN AND YOU CAN JOIN THE REST OF US IN THE
VENTURE OF A LIFETIME...WITHOUT BEING RIPPED OFF BY GET-RICH-QUICK
SCAMS.$5 cash.. Not checks or
money orders but CASH... with your name at #5. Each additional person
who
sent you $1 now also makes 250 additional postings with your name at
#4...
This is 1000 postings. On average then, 50 people should send you $1
with
your name at #4 ... That`s $50 CASH in your pocket! Now these 50
people
will make 250 postings with your name at #3... that`s 10,000 posting!
Average return would be 500 people... that`s
$500. Each of these people make 250 postings now with your name at #2
......that`s 100,000 postings ...average 5,000 return at $1 is $5000!
Finally, 5,000 people make 250 postings each with your name at #1 and
you
get a return of $60,000 before your name drops off the list! And
that`s
only if everyone down the line makes only 250 postings each...
REMEMBER?... The more postings you make, the more money you make!

People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you
the
money?" So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are
TONS
of NEW honest users and NEW honest people who are joining the Internet
and
newsgroups every day and are willing to give it a try? Estimate are at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, EVERYDAY, with thousands of those joining
the
actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this WILL
WORK...
I promise you. You just have to be honest. Make sure you print this
article out RIGHT
NOW (if it`s not done yet).

Also... try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always
keep
an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.

REMEMBER... HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY... YOU DON`T NEED TO CHEAT THE
BASIC IDEA TO MAKE MONEY!! Good luck to all and please play fairly and
you
will reap hugh rewards from this!
By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages with
your
name on the list and not sending the money to the people already on
the
list, YOU WILL NOT GET MUCH RETURN! Someone I talked to (mean and
cheap)
just did that and he only made $150 after 7 to 8 weeks!! Then he sent
the
five $1 bills out... people added him to their lists ... and in 5
weeks, he
had OVER $10,000! He than realize that there is no way to cheat with
himself.

THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE THE
WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COATING ANYTHING BUT FIVE DOLLARS AND A
LITTLE
OF YOUR TIME!
DO IT LIKE IT`S LAID OUT HERE... IT WILL WORK!!

[Previous] [Next] [Reply] [Index] [Home] [Find] Mailgate.ORG Web
Server
Mailgate is maintained online by

Posted to alt.home.repair

Will this BS never end?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Not as long as there are people more gullible than you and I.

Incidentally, Charles, please send that million dollars you
promised (ha ha).

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Charles" wrote in message
. ..
:
: Will this BS never end?
:
:

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Not as long as there are people more gullible than you and I.

Incidentally, Charles, please send that million dollars you
promised (ha ha).

The check is in the mail. ;)

*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoTycoon UK diy 2 January 20th 05 11:39 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoTycoon Woodworking 0 January 16th 05 06:51 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne Woodworking 0 January 10th 05 02:42 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne Woodworking 0 January 4th 05 01:56 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne Woodworking 0 January 4th 05 12:02 AM