DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Preventing Carpenter Bee Wood Damage & Pest Control Guide (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/205104-preventing-carpenter-bee-wood-damage-pest-control-guide.html)

Paul Michaels June 29th 07 04:02 PM

Preventing Carpenter Bee Wood Damage & Pest Control Guide

I helped my brother take care of a carpenter bee infestation at his
house in Florida and I took some pictures of the process. We did a lot
of research on how to control and eliminate the bees and I put up a
short guide online. Hopefully it will help some of you to control this
problem before any structural damage happens. We might have to replace
a few pieces that seem weakened.

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/C...ide/index.html

Good luck and watch out for those aggressive male carpenter bees that
dive bomb your head. :)

Cheers,
Paul