Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Preventing Carpenter Bee Wood Damage & Pest Control Guide

I helped my brother take care of a carpenter bee infestation at his
house in Florida and I took some pictures of the process. We did a lot
of research on how to control and eliminate the bees and I put up a
short guide online. Hopefully it will help some of you to control this
problem before any structural damage happens. We might have to replace
a few pieces that seem weakened.

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/C...ide/index.html

Good luck and watch out for those aggressive male carpenter bees that
dive bomb your head.

Cheers,
Paul

Preventing Floor Damage Due to Refrigerator [email protected] Home Repair 26 March 1st 21 02:06 PM
Pest Control Dottie Home Ownership 1 February 9th 07 11:11 PM
Pest Control Dottie Home Repair 3 February 9th 07 08:57 PM
pest control Antony Gelberg UK diy 5 April 21st 05 07:08 PM
Preventing snow damage to shrubs Ray K Home Repair 11 December 17th 04 08:26 AM