DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thank you for your support (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/204838-thank-you-your-support.html)

dashawn42000 June 26th 07 12:24 AM

Thank you for your support

Hi everyone. My name is Bob Jones. I posted a message last week
looking for help funding my company. I just want to say thank you to
the person who gave me the money to make it happen. Again, thank you.

[email protected] June 26th 07 02:23 AM

Thank you for your support

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:24:12 -0700, dashawn42000
wrote:

Hi everyone. My name is Bob Jones. I posted a message last week
looking for help funding my company. I just want to say thank you to
the person who gave me the money to make it happen. Again, thank you.

Oh, screw you. And your "university". No one here was stupid enough
to give you any money.

tracey June 26th 07 11:31 AM

Thank you for your support

You are welcome Bob