Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thank you for your support

Hi everyone. My name is Bob Jones. I posted a message last week
looking for help funding my company. I just want to say thank you to
the person who gave me the money to make it happen. Again, thank you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:24:12 -0700, dashawn42000
wrote:

Hi everyone. My name is Bob Jones. I posted a message last week
looking for help funding my company. I just want to say thank you to
the person who gave me the money to make it happen. Again, thank you.

Oh, screw you. And your "university". No one here was stupid enough
to give you any money.
Posted to alt.home.repair

You are welcome Bob
I hope the return pays off at 18%.
that was a loan.........not a gift.

ps.com...

Jacuzzi support Art Home Repair 2 November 29th 06 08:43 PM
pergola support JD Home Repair 7 May 29th 06 01:49 AM
Ceiling fan support C & E Home Repair 5 April 10th 06 03:04 PM
Porch support Charlie S. Home Repair 0 August 2nd 05 08:42 AM
New Embedded TCP/IP support Chris Stephens Electronics 0 November 19th 03 01:53 PM