DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Question regarding a Panasonic Remote. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/204024-question-regarding-panasonic-remote.html)

N.J. Crane June 17th 07 08:31 PM

Question regarding a Panasonic Remote.

I have a Panasonic VCR Player. (Remember Them). hooked up to my TV.
I should be able to shut the TV off using the power button. When using
the remote what button do I choose, VCR, TV or DSS cable? And then the
power button to turn the TV off.
Nancy

Edwin Pawlowski June 17th 07 09:01 PM

"N.J. Crane" wrote in message
I have a Panasonic VCR Player. (Remember Them). hooked up to my TV.
I should be able to shut the TV off using the power button. When using
the remote what button do I choose, VCR, TV or DSS cable? And then the
power button to turn the TV off.
Nancy

You want to shut off the TV and wonder if you should use the VCR or the DSS
button?
I'd give it a 0.8 on the Troll-O-Meter

Dave Bugg June 17th 07 10:19 PM

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"N.J. Crane" wrote in message
I have a Panasonic VCR Player. (Remember Them). hooked up to my TV.
I should be able to shut the TV off using the power button. When
using the remote what button do I choose, VCR, TV or DSS cable? And then
the power button to turn the TV off.
Nancy

You want to shut off the TV and wonder if you should use the VCR or
the DSS button?
I'd give it a 0.8 on the Troll-O-Meter

But it was so cute ya just want to pinch its wittle cheeks.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com