Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question regarding a Panasonic Remote.

I have a Panasonic VCR Player. (Remember Them). hooked up to my TV.
I should be able to shut the TV off using the power button. When using
the remote what button do I choose, VCR, TV or DSS cable? And then the
power button to turn the TV off.
Nancy

Posted to alt.home.repair

"N.J. Crane" wrote in message
I have a Panasonic VCR Player. (Remember Them). hooked up to my TV.
I should be able to shut the TV off using the power button. When using
the remote what button do I choose, VCR, TV or DSS cable? And then the
power button to turn the TV off.
Nancy

You want to shut off the TV and wonder if you should use the VCR or the DSS
button?
I'd give it a 0.8 on the Troll-O-Meter

Posted to alt.home.repair

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"N.J. Crane" wrote in message
I have a Panasonic VCR Player. (Remember Them). hooked up to my TV.
I should be able to shut the TV off using the power button. When
using the remote what button do I choose, VCR, TV or DSS cable? And then
the power button to turn the TV off.
Nancy

You want to shut off the TV and wonder if you should use the VCR or
the DSS button?
I'd give it a 0.8 on the Troll-O-Meter

But it was so cute ya just want to pinch its wittle cheeks.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com