Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Air compressor question

I'm looking for an air compressor to have around the house. Just to clean
corners, the garage, and I've used one in the past to clean dirt out of PVC
for my sprinklers.

Most of what I've seen at stores are high end, need oil to get going, etc.
I'd like one that runs on electricity. My use seems to point to a lower end
one, but I can't find one. Any suggestions?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 16, 3:38 am, "Joe" wrote:
I'm looking for an air compressor to have around the house. Just to clean
corners, the garage, and I've used one in the past to clean dirt out of PVC
for my sprinklers.

Most of what I've seen at stores are high end, need oil to get going, etc.
I'd like one that runs on electricity. My use seems to point to a lower end
one, but I can't find one. Any suggestions?

Review the thread below before you look at a low-end compressor,
especially if you want to use the blow gun attachment.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...5ed54656369346

The thread title is Air Compressor Question. If the link doesn't work,
search this group with these keywords, no quotes: My neighbor bought
a 2-gallon

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Joe" wrote in message

Most of what I've seen at stores are high end, need oil to get going, etc.
I'd like one that runs on electricity. My use seems to point to a lower
end one, but I can't find one. Any suggestions?

That's a 2 on the Troll-O-Meter