DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE SOPRANOS (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/203772-did-you-ever-see-episode-sopranos.html)

Kendra Weissbein June 14th 07 10:03 PM

DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE SOPRANOS

WHERE UNCLE JUN SAYS YOU LOOKING FOR A SMACK IN THE ****IN MOUTH?

Barnabas Collins June 15th 07 12:51 AM

DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE SOPRANOS

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:03:11 -0700, Kendra Weissbein
wrote:

WHERE UNCLE JUN SAYS YOU LOOKING FOR A SMACK IN THE ****IN MOUTH?

No. I must confess i'm the one person left on the planet who
never saw the Sopranos.

Mark D June 15th 07 12:58 AM

DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE SOPRANOS

I can't remember that one, but I like the one where "uncle Jun" says "I
got so many FBI Agents up my Ass, I can taste Brylcreem"!
lol

Al Bundy June 15th 07 01:15 AM

DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE SOPRANOS

(Mark D) wrote in news:9718-4671D60B-81@storefull-
3176.bay.webtv.net:

I can't remember that one, but I like the one where "uncle Jun" says "I
got so many FBI Agents up my Ass, I can taste Brylcreem"!
lol

Good one.

oldhickory June 16th 07 02:49 AM

DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE SOPRANOS

No, you're not the only one. There are two of us in this household who have
never watched it.

I don't think the kitties have, either. The only show they watch is "Meerkat
Manor".

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

KMP June 16th 07 04:12 AM

oldhickory wrote:
No, you're not the only one. There are two of us in this household who have
never watched it.

I don't think the kitties have, either. The only show they watch is "Meerkat
Manor".

Count me aqs one. Isaw a few minutes of it once - and never again....

William Graham June 16th 07 05:26 AM

DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE SOPRANOS

"KMP" wrote in message
. ..
oldhickory wrote:
No, you're not the only one. There are two of us in this household who
have never watched it.

I don't think the kitties have, either. The only show they watch is
"Meerkat Manor".

Count me aqs one. Isaw a few minutes of it once - and never again....

It went the way of all soaps, when they finally run out of ideas......