DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   EMERGENCY (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/203603-emergency.html)

[email protected] June 13th 07 05:13 AM

EMERGENCY

I just cut off my toe with my anglegrinder. i was working barefoot
when I dropped it on my foot with the switch on. theres blood all
over the place. HELP what do i do

Big_Jake June 13th 07 05:42 AM

EMERGENCY

On Jun 12, 11:13 pm, wrote:
I just cut off my toe with my anglegrinder. i was working barefoot
when I dropped it on my foot with the switch on. theres blood all
over the place. HELP what do i do

Nail the toe to floor with a framing nailer so you don't lose it!

JK

jJim McLaughlin June 13th 07 07:09 AM

EMERGENCY

wrote:

SNIP HAPPENS

DIE TROLL.

BLEED TO DEATH.

longshot June 13th 07 11:38 AM

EMERGENCY

wrote in message
I just cut off my toe with my anglegrinder. i was working barefoot
when I dropped it on my foot with the switch on. theres blood all
over the place. HELP what do i do

call a toe truck

Bas June 13th 07 04:23 PM

EMERGENCY

wrote:
I just cut off my toe with my anglegrinder. i was working barefoot
when I dropped it on my foot with the switch on. theres blood all
over the place. HELP what do i do

1. Attach toe to foot
2. Toe nail it into place

or, use glue, and tack it with some 5/8" brads. Then apply good, even
clamping pressure.

Jeff Wisnia June 13th 07 07:03 PM

EMERGENCY

wrote:

I just cut off my toe with my anglegrinder. i was working barefoot
when I dropped it on my foot with the switch on. theres blood all
over the place. HELP what do i do

.:\:/:.
+----------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+----------------------+ / \ | O |
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \ \___/
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\ / /
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW/_/
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

[email protected] June 13th 07 11:40 PM

EMERGENCY

if you go to that california ER that let the patient die in the
waiting room while others called 911 you will likely bleed to death.

poor lady died throwing up blood. how terrible.

all those nurses and doctors in the ER at the time should lose their
medical licenses, and the hospital be closed.

it will discourage others from being so stupid

Reed June 14th 07 03:21 AM

EMERGENCY

wrote:
I just cut off my toe with my anglegrinder. i was working barefoot
when I dropped it on my foot with the switch on. theres blood all
over the place. HELP what do i do

why do you have a switch on your foot ?