Posted to alt.home.repair

Default EMERGENCY

I just cut off my toe with my anglegrinder. i was working barefoot
when I dropped it on my foot with the switch on. theres blood all
over the place. HELP what do i do
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 12, 11:13 pm, wrote:
I just cut off my toe with my anglegrinder. i was working barefoot
when I dropped it on my foot with the switch on. theres blood all
over the place. HELP what do i do

Nail the toe to floor with a framing nailer so you don't lose it!

JK

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

SNIP HAPPENS

DIE TROLL.

BLEED TO DEATH.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
I just cut off my toe with my anglegrinder. i was working barefoot
when I dropped it on my foot with the switch on. theres blood all
over the place. HELP what do i do

call a toe truck

Posted to alt.home.repair

if you go to that california ER that let the patient die in the
waiting room while others called 911 you will likely bleed to death.

poor lady died throwing up blood. how terrible.

all those nurses and doctors in the ER at the time should lose their
medical licenses, and the hospital be closed.

it will discourage others from being so stupid

plumbing emergency Phil L UK diy 1 December 13th 06 10:47 AM
plumbing emergency Rusty Nail UK diy 1 December 12th 06 11:16 PM
plumbing emergency Roger Mills UK diy 0 December 12th 06 10:08 PM
emergency lights Charlie Self Woodworking 18 November 21st 04 09:51 AM
CH/HW emergency - Help !! Dave Liquorice UK diy 8 July 30th 03 08:59 AM