DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Backup Sump battery (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/203217-backup-sump-battery.html)

Jack June 8th 07 02:20 PM

Backup Sump battery

Hello,
I have a Flotec FP2800DCC Backup Sump Pump System. Flotec no longer makes
the batteries for this.
..
According to another site, the replacement is an Exide StowAway marine deep
cycle battery.
..
Question: Can I use any marine deep cycle battery that has similar specs to
either the Exide or old Flotec battery? If so, any recommendations for
high-quality marine deep cycle batteries?
..
Thank you.

Joseph Meehan June 8th 07 03:17 PM

Backup Sump battery

.
According to another site, the replacement is an Exide StowAway
marine deep cycle battery.
.
Question: Can I use any marine deep cycle battery that has similar
specs to either the Exide or old Flotec battery? If so, any
recommendations for high-quality marine deep cycle batteries?
.
Thank you.

Sure.

--