Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Backup Sump battery

Hello,
I have a Flotec FP2800DCC Backup Sump Pump System. Flotec no longer makes
the batteries for this.
..
According to another site, the replacement is an Exide StowAway marine deep
cycle battery.
..
Question: Can I use any marine deep cycle battery that has similar specs to
either the Exide or old Flotec battery? If so, any recommendations for
high-quality marine deep cycle batteries?
..
Thank you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

.
According to another site, the replacement is an Exide StowAway
marine deep cycle battery.
.
Question: Can I use any marine deep cycle battery that has similar
specs to either the Exide or old Flotec battery? If so, any
recommendations for high-quality marine deep cycle batteries?
.
Thank you.

Sure.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Best idea for a BACKUP sump pump Ignoramus13024 Home Repair 14 April 2nd 07 06:28 AM
Designing battery backup sump pump. [email protected] Home Repair 11 January 15th 07 04:43 AM
Sump battery backup Jack Home Repair 4 October 10th 06 06:34 AM
Sump Pump Backup battery question [email protected] Home Repair 11 April 5th 06 02:50 PM
alarm system battery backup, battery replacement question Michael Baugh Home Repair 1 June 19th 04 03:35 PM