Posted to houston.general,alt.california,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair
Ted Ted is offline

Default The Time to Act is Now -

On May 24, 10:26 pm, (Whitey Loughmiller) wrote:
The Time To Act Is Now !

I don't know how many of the readers here have read the TURNER DIARIES,
(I myself have). But more and more as I read and watch and witness what
is going on all around this country we all live in it actually evokes
memories and somewhat reminds me of that landmark book .

Also, fellow White Patriots- think about it please. If voting changed
anything they really would have made it illegal already!

Don't we all know by now that the democrats screw us from the left and
the republicans screw us from the right ?!! All the while the Zionists,
AIPAC, etc. have both camps doing their bidding either way . Whoever
does not know this has not yet awakened to the madness or is just
incredibly naive !

I don't know how much thought the average White patriot gives to the
situation in our nation and other once White nations, but I can see
clearly that the RACE WAR started a long time ago and is going on
constantly all around us .

It's a guerilla war of sorts . This war is much more evident in the more
urban areas of the U.S. to be sure, but the war is becoming more in
focus all across this land everyday !

For example, When 20,000 to 30,000 white women are RAPED by blacks every
year on average , that's a RACE WAR !

When Blacks and Mestizoes dominate and consistently run up an epidemic
of nationwide Hate Crimes against Whites- namely assault, murder &
robbery year after year , that's a RACE WAR!

We now have to endure regular bloodbaths in the various heartlands of
America perpetrated (of course) by the usual black savages!

We all know about WACO and RUBY RIDGE courtesy of Uncle Sam's
goons, but I wonder how many of the readers know of The Wichita Massacre
? Or The Labor Day Massacre, or the other numeorus black on white
rampages ? ( Just look those last 2 up by name on google or any
alternative White news site if you don't know or don't remember .)

Why, It's only April as I write this piece and we already have had
no less than a 2 family slaughter in suburban Virginia earlier this year
! This one even involved the vicious massacre of innocent little white
children with their mother and father included in the blood bath !

Sadly, and tragically of course it will only get worse! The epidemic of
crime against Whites will only stop when we collectively band together
as a people and decide to do something about it ! The time it could be
changed peacefully is long over .

I recall reading where the U.S. census reported that American WHITES
were roughly 67% of the U.S. pop 5 years ago . Well when you consider
the increase of 'Beaners' , and other non Whites and that there is no
standard for measuring who really is White ... what are we really in
2006 ??? 60% ? maybe? This country is already polarized and shifting
more and more all over!

Over 10,000 criminal mestizoes from Mexico and Central & South America
pour into our country every day. The illegals alone now number 20 to 30
MILLION , and what do our "LEADERS" in Washington want to do about it
??? GIVE THEM AMNESTY and MORE RIGHTS and PRIVELAGES !!!

I was watching 'kosher conservative' commentator Bill O'Reilly's show
recently, and I myself was even stunned as he reported just last week
that the school age population in our TOP 30 largest U.S. cities already
listed Non-Whites in the MAJORITY ! That's the TOP 30 largest cities in
America !!!

Of course White America and White Flight have the true White fore
fathers of this land holding down a strong majority in much of the
U.S.'s little country towns and more rural and remote regions. I believe
they coined it " Fly Over country " during the 2004 election .

When,- my fellow White Patriots are we really collectively going to
stand up and FIGHT and UNITE ; really ???? When it's too late ??? When
we literally ARE a minority all over !!!??? Don't you know We already
ARE the MINORITY in the nation's two most populous states - CALIFORNIA
and TEXAS ! As well as New Mexico and D.C.! Already I can just feel FLA,
ILL, and N.Y. creeping up to be next !

How many more states have got to fall ??? And they WILL fall and soon
I'm sorry to say.

The TIME is NOW White Patriots ! Unite ! Protest ! Stand Up, Speak out !
Get active ! Educate,Communicate, write , march , and FIGHT !

I remember well the great Dr. William Pierce stating more than once : "
well, It's going to be a long and bloody WAR!
Don't hesitate and make it any worse .
STAND UP NOW !

-- Whitey Loughmiller

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate , tireless
minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " --
Samuel Adams

" George W. Bush is so pro-Mexico that if you hit him with a stick
prizes would fall out of him. "
--Argus Hamilton

"If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion you are enslaved.
If you breed with your enemy you are destroyed."
-- Polydoros

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not
a thing to be waited for - it is a thing to be achieved . "
-- William Jennings Bryan
http://www.HalTurnerShow.comwww.NatV...ww.WvWnews.net

An interesting post reflecting the growing anger among White
Americans.

ted

Posted to houston.general,alt.california,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 25 May 2007 11:03:18 -0700, Ted wrote:

hate-filled racist propaganda ******** snipped

An interesting post reflecting the growing anger among White Americans.

Does the name 'Custer' ring any bells?

:-)

--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

the other English teams put together :-)
Posted to houston.general,alt.california,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

His (Whitey's) take on it amounts to racist bull****.