Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Interesting garbage disposal jam

Last night the disposal jammed up solid. I couldn't budge it either
direction with the hex key.

I got the flashlight and saw, of all things, a sheet metal screw was
jammed between the bottom and side of the chamber.

Luckily, the head was pointed right at me, and I was literally able to
unscrew it with a screwdriver.

I love easy fixes.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On May 13, 10:50 am, Mitch Mitch@... wrote:
Last night the disposal jammed up solid. I couldn't budge it either
direction with the hex key.

I got the flashlight and saw, of all things, a sheet metal screw was
jammed between the bottom and side of the chamber.

Luckily, the head was pointed right at me, and I was literally able to
unscrew it with a screwdriver.

I love easy fixes.

How many times do we have to tell you not to wash your old lawnmower
parts in the sink? Make sure YOU KNOW WHO is out shopping and use the
dishwasher. Sheesh...

Joe