Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Restoration Video Conference

Next:
Tuesday, May 8,
7-8:00pm Eastern Time USA
6:00pm Central
4:00pm Pacific

Log in:
http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm

We kick off the bi-weekly spring series of conferences by holding the
first one out in my workshop. I'll be gearing up for the barn woodwork
repair and painting project. Here's the low-down:

In recent past conferences Ralph asked about caring for paint brushes
and Laura needed to know more on painting wood clapboards. We'll cover
that and more.

We're holding the conference out in my workshop!

Topics:
Caring for paint brushes
Open Discussion,
and our usual features:
Trades Books
Traditional Materials: Allback Linseed Oil Paint
Tool Box: paint brushes, plus show us your own favorite tool

John
by hammer and hand great works do stand
by mind and heart we share the art

John Leeke, American Preservationeer