Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water Intrusion

At the join of a poured concrete wall and poured concrete floor, there is
water coming in from the outside. The outside has about 6 feet of dirt
above the join, that can't easily be dug up because of landscaping.

Back in the day, I learned the best (only?) way to stop the water coming
in was from the outside. However, I assume there have been improvements in
sealers and the like. So, is there a way to keep the water from coming in
by applying something on the inside of the wall/floor?

I don't know for sure, but assume the poured wall is 6"-8" thick Not a lot
of water, several gallons maybe when the sprinkers run or if it rains.

--
charles