Posted to alt.home.repair

Default LOVE POEMS & QUOTES

Love Poems, a great way to express your feeling whenever you feel so
splendid beautiful feeling at falling in love, heartbreaked,
disappointed, or at any time you just want to say I LOVE YOU to
someone you love in an amazing-different way.

http://lovepoemsfree.blogspot.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
Love Poems, a great way to express your feeling whenever you feel so
splendid beautiful feeling at falling in love, heartbreaked,
disappointed, or at any time you just want to say I LOVE YOU to
someone you love in an amazing-different way.

http://lovepoemsfree.blogspot.com/

WOMAN'S LOVE POEM

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.

MAN'S LOVE POEM
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor
store and a golf course.
This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a ****

BIRTHDAY QUOTES raj Home Repair 0 December 12th 06 09:07 AM
MOTIVATED QUOTES [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 11th 06 06:57 AM
MOTIVATED QUOTES raj Home Repair 0 December 10th 06 06:38 AM
fencing quotes.. Glugger UK diy 4 November 7th 03 04:09 PM