Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default pool noodles

I saw in the lost and found ads, these items that were lost:

4 beautiful white wedding arches made from pool noodles.

I think these are arches that might go over an aisle for the bride and
groom etc. to walk down, but what are pool noodles?

FTR, 2 have been found and they are looking for the other 2.
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:36:14 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 03:58:36 -0400, mm
wrote:

I saw in the lost and found ads, these items that were lost:

4 beautiful white wedding arches made from pool noodles.

I think these are arches that might go over an aisle for the bride and
groom etc. to walk down, but what are pool noodles?

FTR, 2 have been found and they are looking for the other 2.

I could not even begin to imagine what they were. I did a google
search and found this:
http://www.poolcenter.com/pooltoys_n...water_logs.htm

I guess I could have done that. Thanks.

They're basically foam like the stuff you put on pipes for insulation
except they're larger and come in colors. The arches must be pretty
fancy cuz the noodles are only $3 each.

Well, none of these people have pools, so no one would know what they
are or how cheap they are. Of course, I haven't seen these things,
but you can make some real nice stuff out of cheap parts.

OTOH, if they know they are called pool noodles, maybe they do know
what they are.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"mm" wrote in message
but what are pool noodles?