Posted to alt.home.repair

Default FLOWGUARD GOLD CPVC

Has anyone on this newsgroup used this item? If so, did you install it
inside of walls and has it leaked. How long has it last so far?

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Some people have been knocking it for inside of wall use because they claim
it will become brittle and fail even it is not left in direct sunlight.

I guess I want to know how stable it is for long term use for indoor water
lines both hot and cold.

Thanks,
Joey

CPVC ques. Red Home Repair 4 April 18th 07 03:36 PM
Bending CPVC Jim Yanik Home Repair 3 March 4th 07 02:07 AM
Bending CPVC Harry K Home Repair 1 March 3rd 07 03:55 AM
CPVC pipe - gold vs blue stripe Les Home Repair 2 May 18th 06 09:58 PM
Flowguard Gold vs Lewis CPVC squinny Home Repair 4 April 1st 04 12:46 AM