DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ozone Generator -vs- Cat Urine Spray? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/197460-ozone-generator-vs-cat-urine-spray.html)

Rod Speed November 6th 18 04:49 PM

Ozone Generator -vs- Cat Urine Spray?

"devnull" wrote in message
On 11/6/18 6:44 AM, dr joseph wrote:
replying to shazlikd, dr joseph wrote:
the only thin that works is enzyme cleaners specifically for urine. This
is an
old thread but for anyone browsing, theres a product called angry orange
(you
can buy on amazon ) that works great, its important for the product to
sit til
it air dries.. it can take days or weeks for the enzymes to eat the pee
and
sometomes multiple treatments.

Sooner or later, cats get ****ed at you and start peeing all over
everything in your house.

Never ever had any cat ever do that. One cat,
when I was a teenager, did **** in the bottom
of the wardrobe on a rucksack, just the once.
Presumably it managed to get shut in that
room by accident and had to **** somewhere.

Peeler[_2_] November 6th 18 09:08 PM

Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 03:49:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Sooner or later, cats get ****ed at you and start peeing all over
everything in your house.

Never ever had any cat ever do that.

Do you get some sort of tiny online orgasm every time you find an occasion
to contradict someone, you ridiculous senile auto-contradictor? LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:

Nabil December 1st 19 04:14 PM

Ozone Generator -vs- Cat Urine Spray?

replying to shazlikd, Nabil wrote:
Sorry for chiming in a bit late to the discussion, but I really feel like I
need to add my 2 cents. Cats don't just pee on floors and beds because they're
in pain - could be a multitude of other reasons! Most common is that male cats
feel the need to mark their territory.

As for myself, I finally found something that works for the cat pee smell in
my home!

What a relief to finally have gotten rid of the horrible cat pee smell, and
without any expensive sprays at that.

Registered an account only to say this:

One of my 2 cats (both neutered males) had taken to painting all of my walls,
furniture, and anything else he could reach. I was horrified when I got a UV
light. He never did that in all of the 9 years I've had him and didn't when I
got him a buddy (they love each other and did so right away) but when a
strange black cat started showing up outside both of my cats went nuts and the
older one (9) started his wall painting, as well as the curtains out in the
kitty room. I couldn't keep up with it.

My cats are indoor cats so it's not like the stray is actually going to get in
here but they both hate him (and he is weird...my neighbor's cats hate him
too). I've tried cleaning with a pet urine enzyme and then spraying some "No
More Spraying" but that hasn't worked.

He's a sneaky little bugger too; he waits until he thinks I'm not looking and
then does it. He's learned that the minute I see him backing his butt up to
something he gets yelled at. It wasn't until I found "Cat Spraying No More"
that I was able to finally get rid of this tiresome behavior. Now my house
doesn't smell like a litter box anymore :smile:

I'm based in Germany, by the way, so you should be able to get it too. Good
luck!

Jennie :)

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ay-208472-.htm