Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to comp.dcom.cabling,rec.video.cable-tv,alt.home.repair,alt.cable-tv,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default RG-6 QS, top brands?

Hello,

I am just trying to get an updated list of the top brands of RG-6 quad
shield coax cable. I have seen posts from a few years back mentioning
Belden, Carol, and Commscope, but I just wanted to get an updated
list. I have seen Carol and Zenith brands at local stores recently,
are these any good? Mainly going to use this cable for running feeds
from HDTV & analog TV antennas in the walls of a house.

Thank you very much for all feedback,
--
Chris