Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dupont Zodiaq long term durability??

Installed a brand new Zodiaq counter in December. Made my first
warrantee call within one week because I noticed a few small pits.
They came and repaired them. By middle of February, there were dozens
of these small pits, and new ones forming every day. Once again, I
opened a warrantee claim and Dupont agreed to replace the entire
countertop. They are starting the work in about 10 days, but of
course, I am concerned that there is a product flaw that allowed this
to happen which will force me to deal with Dupont much too much over
the ten year warrantee. Does anyone know why these pits developed in
the first place, and can anyone provide some reassurance that this was
a unique experience, and not an endemic problem with their
manufacturing processes? Thanks.