Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The solution to the deaths

The solution to the deaths in the street it is without doubt the
system GPS integrated to the centralina of the cars and of any autos

The state should take a stand I pour the auto houses and to have auto
to build with the integrated sps of factory.

The system provides without equivocal to bring the mean to the speed
that the zone allows, therefore motto 50Km/h in city and 130 Km/hs in
highway. It is to the wants to give gas if the centralina forces
yourself to of the rules Surely respected.

The system gps with a pò of job can always act also with the aid of
the centralina, on servofreno servosterzo and lights, this means that
if the driver goes out trajectory or you/he/she goes against another
mean the system you/he/she can correct and to avoid the collision.

But I conclude that there is no deaf peggior of he who he/she doesn't
want to feel.

I hope that some societies gives me trust and harbors avantio the
proposal.

Open some petition!!! And pick up signatures!!!
Riccardo an Italian....... that he/she thinks
www.sistemix.eu