Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Would appreciate any tips on installing linoleum on stairs.

We are preparing to install linoleum on our stairs and in our
entranceway. Any tips or hints you have would be greatly appreciated.
It is quite a small area, so we are trying to save the money of having
someone come in to do it. Thanks! -Ringo