Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cleaning a Garage Floor?

One of the projects I have planned for this spring is to clean my garage
floor. It's in great condition, but it has a few oil stains and dirty spots
I would like to clean up.

The floor is only a few years old, and has a very nice troweled surface.
So, I don't want to use anything that will etch or damage the concrete. I
just want to clean up the stains and dirt.

Any recommendations other than the basic soap and water?

Thanks,

Anthony

Cleaning Slate Floor Dave Combs Home Repair 1 August 25th 06 03:35 PM
Slate Floor Cleaning / Waxing -- Sealed? Problem with white crud on surface after cleaning... Jamie Dolan Home Repair 4 August 21st 06 03:39 AM
Cleaning old floor johno UK diy 7 April 26th 05 09:49 AM
Cleaning out the garage/workshop, Stuff on e-bay aribert Metalworking 0 December 12th 04 05:27 AM
Cleaning tiled floor? Chris Ashley UK diy 11 November 1st 04 11:08 AM