Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Old concrete foundation flaking away to nothing

I have an old 1910 house in Portland OR and the foundation wall is
starting to crumble away. I need to recoat it, i had a professional
come and give me an estimate but i am wondering if this is something
that can be done easily by me.

What are good resources or suggestions you might have. I need to keep
moisture away too. Should i just hire the professional and not get
involved if i have never done this before. The house is not big, but i
could see this being a lot of work.

Thanks