Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HI HI IM HERE

Before You Regret
By Harun Yahya

He (The Prophet) said, 'My Lord, help me because of their calling me a
liar!'
He (Allah) said, 'In a short while they will be full of regret.'
(Surat al-Muminun: 39-40)
Introduction

Occasionally a person faces various physical and spiritual sorrows and
troubles in the world. Amongst these are feelings so intense that they
cannot be compared with any other physical pain. This feeling that
causes such great distress in the human soul is a feeling called
"regret."
There are two completely different forms of regret, however. The
regret felt by people of faith and the regret that non-believers
experience. These two feelings are extremely different from one
another.
Believers are the people who have an absolute faith in the fact that
events take place by Allah's Will, and whatever befalls them does so
by Allah's Will. This explains their all-important distinctive
attribute of putting their unyielding trust in Allah, at good times,
in trouble or when they make a mistake. The Prophet Muhammad (saas)
pointed out the strong character of the believer with a comparison in
the hadith below:
The similitude of a believer is that of a standing crop in a field
which is shaken by wind and then it comes to its original position but
it stands at its roots. (Muslim)
Upon making a mistake, a believer immediately repents with sincerity
and hopes for Allah's forgiveness. As a result, he does not suffer
from a distressful and long-lived feeling of regret. The regret felt
by believers urges them to ask for repentance, to purify themselves
and prevents them from repeating this error. It helps them rectify
their errors and prevents them from plunging into a distressful and
pessimistic mood. Moreover, this regret does not reduce their
enthusiasm, devotion, or religious zeal nor does it drag them downward
into a spiral of apprehension and depression.
Regret felt by disbelievers, on the other hand, is very distressing
and long-lasting, as they do not put their trust in Allah when they
encounter a difficulty or commit a transgression. Throughout their
lives, they often use phrases like "I wish I had not done this..." "I
wish I had never said this...," and so on.
More importantly, they are subject to a much greater regret in the
Hereafter. Those who lived a life apart from the religion (deen) in
this world will regret every misguided moment of their lives. They
were warned before and invited to the straight path. They had enough
time to contemplate and embrace the right way. Yet they did not listen
when they were warned, ignoring the Hereafter as if they would never
die. Then in the Hereafter, they will have no chance to get back to
this world and correct their errors. In the Qur'an, Allah relates
their regretful expressions as follows:
We have warned you of an imminent punishment on the Day when a man
will see what he has done, and the disbeliever will say, "Oh, if only
I were dust!" (Surat an-Naba': 40)
If only you could see when they are standing before the Fire and
saying, "Oh! If only we could be sent back again, we would not deny
the Signs of our Lord and we would be among the believers." (Surat al-
An'am: 27)
They will say, "If only we had really listened and used our intellect,
we would not have been Companions of the Blaze." (Surat al-Mulk: 10)
The aim of this book is to warn people against a day when they will
regret saying "had we only understood...," "had we only not rejected
the signs of our Lord...," "had we only followed those who brought us
the message...," "had we only done this and that" etc and to invite
them to live for Allah while they still have the chance to correct
their wrongs.
Keep in mind that that day no one's regret will save him from Allah's
wrath. The only way to avoid this regret is to submit to Allah while
there is still time and to comply with the commands of Allah.
This book is an invitation to the way of Allah and a reminder of the
penalty in the inevitable Hereafter, where there will be no place to
hide nor any chance of deliverance. Allah reminds this fact in the
Qur'an in this way:
Respond to your Lord before a Day comes from Allah which cannot be
turned back. On that Day you will have no hiding-place and no means of
denial. (Surat ash-Shura: 47)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uh.....,. No thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

Come on over.

I'll throw some pork chops on the grill, get out my Mohammad sketches
and we can discuss this further.

I hope it doesn't offend you that my wife drives a car and knows how
to read.

Hey, maybe you could show me the Islam approved way of giving her a
beating.

I'd just hate to do it wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in news:1172525809.231807.301330
@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

[...]

Is this spam for a new comic book?

Posted to alt.home.repair

:

Before You Regret
By Harun Yahya

He (The Prophet) said, 'My Lord, help me because of their calling me a
liar!'

[snip]

Respond to your Lord before a Day comes from Allah which cannot be
turned back. On that Day you will have no hiding-place and no means of
denial. (Surat ash-Shura: 47)

Is this spam for a new comic book?

That's what I thought. That holey book stuff is obviously too stupid
for anything else.