Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Baby Blue vinyl siding

Does anyone know of a source for baby blue (or maybe it's "power
blue") vinyl siding? I have a house that is covered on three sides
with the stuff and I'd like to complete the job. Why the previous
owner didn't, I don't know -- maybe he got sick of it.

Anyway, I hate to reside the entire house, but I can't find this stuff
anywhere. Vinyl siding distributors just laugh at me when I walk in
the door.

If none exists, can I paint over the siding? Has anyone ever done
this?

Thanks,

John

Posted to alt.home.repair

You don't have to reside the entire house even if you can't find the
blue siding.

Side the remainder with whatever and paint the whole house with
whatever color you like
using 100% acrylic paint.

Honestly, it will last forever.

You will never have to paint it again.

My brother painted his blue vinyl siding white in 1988 and to this day
it looks great.

And believe me one gallon of paint goes a long way on vinyl.

So it won't cost much.

Hope this helps.