Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hi HiHi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

my web site

www.faressoft.all-up.com

My Emil

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

كتاب الإسلام الأساسي لتعليم الإسلام بسهولة لغير المسلمين والمسلمين
الجُدد

كتابة وإعداد الفقير إلى الله: ابن الشريف - غفر الله له ولوالديه

Basic Islam: introducing Islam simply to non-Muslims and new converts.

Introduction

Praise is to Allah and peace and blessing be upon His messenger
Mohammad and upon his family and comrades and then:

Many people who want to learn Islam or are new converts find it hard
to have a simplified guide that explains to them the basics of Islam
in a nutshell; so I decided to collect the basic guidelines and gather
them in an e-book I named "Basic Islam"; introduces Islam in English
to New converts and non-Muslims. I tackled the significant and most
important topics that a new Muslim or a person interested in Islam
should know in a form of questions and answers instead of writing
continuous articles that might make the reader bored, and I concluded
the book with how to convert to Islam and what are the deeds that you
must do to be a Muslim until you die, I ask Allah to make a benefit of
this book for everyone who wants to know Islam in no time.

Author,
ibn Al-Sharif - Monday 17th of April 2006

إهداء
Dedication

I dedicate this book to my dad...

My mom...

My brother and sister...

My dear sister Kimberley who converted to Islam 3 years ago...

My beloved brothers the Mujahideen...

Introduction...................................... p2

Chapter1: Three Main Fundamentals...................................p8

Chapter2: Types of
Monotheism.......................................p 13

Chapter3: Beleiving in
Allah .................................................. .......p15

Chapter4: Beleiving in
Angels............................................ ..p18

Chapter5: Believing in
Books............................................. p21

Chapter6: Believing in
Messengers....................................p24

Chapter7: Beleiving in Day of
Resurrection...................................p29

Chapter8: How to convert to
Islam............................................. .p39

Chapter9: Frequently Asked
Questions........................................p 40
من هو ربك ؟
Q: Who is your Lord?
A: My Lord is ALLAH the creator of the universe and all creatures.

كم هو عدد الآلهة؟
Q: How many Gods are there?
A: There is only one God not two or three; and no partners He has or
co-Gods.

كيف عرّف الله نفسه للبشر؟
Q: How did Allah introduce Himself to mankind?!
A: Allah has sent messengers to deliver His significance to both
mankind and jinn.

ما هو دينك؟
Q: What is your religion?
A: My religion is "Islam" it means "submission" to the one and only
God [ALLAH] and to have full obedience to Him and to His messengers.

من هو نبيك؟
Q: Who is your messenger?!
A: Mohammad the son of Abdullah from the tribe of Quraish who received
revelation from Allah through angel Gabriel to all mankind; to worship
Allah and no other God or Gods.

ما هو كتابك المقدس؟
Q: What is your Holy Book?
A: My Holy Book is the "Koran" it means "Readable" it contains Allah's
words and dominions and regulations to the followers of Islam.

ما هي السُنّة؟
Q: What is the Sunnah?
A: "Sunnah" is the oral teachings of Prophet Mohammad collected by his
followers and comrades containing explanations of daily actions taken
by Muslims and clarifying some guidelines in the Koran.

ما هو الإيمان؟
Q: What is Emaan (Faith)?
A: Emaan is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers
and the Day of Resurrection and in destiny with its goodness or
badness.

ما هو الإحسان؟
Q: What is 'Ihsan?
A: 'Ihsan is to worship Allah as you are seeing Him; but though you
can't see Him; He sees you.

ما هو الفرق بين النبي والرسول؟
Q: What is the difference between a Prophet and a Messenger?
A: a Prophet is a person who obtained a revelation from Allah without
delivering it to specific people (i.e. Ishmael, Isaac, Job...); but a
messenger is a person who obtained a revelation from Allah with the
task of delivering it to either specific people or to all people, for
example; Jesus Christ was a messenger only to Israelis but Mohammad
was a messenger to all mankind and jinn.

Chapter 1: Our three main fundamentals (Our Lord, our Religion, our
Prophet)

*First Fundamental: knowing our LORD:

1- Our LORD is Allah the creator of all things.
2- Our LORD is known by His signs and creatures.
3- Our LORD is the only God worth to be worshipped: (I have only
created Jinns and men that they may serve me). Chapter: 51 Verse:
56
4- Our LORD created man in best shape.
5- Our LORD ordered us to disbelieve in any other God but Himself.

Q: For what purpose Allah had created us?
A: For the purpose of worshipping Him.

Q: How to worship Him?
A: by full obedience to His orders and not interfering any other
partner nor associate with Him.

Q: What is the meaning of "No God but Allah"?
A: None is worth to be worshipped except Allah.

* Second Fundamental: knowing our religion:

1- Islam is obeying Allah and applying His orders [Monotheism].
2- Islam is the religion that Allah satisfies to all people in life
and in hereafter.
3- Islam is the religion that grants happiness to the person in life
and hereafter.
4- Islam doesn't accept the validity of other religions.
5- Islam is the full surrender to Allah and with obedience; it's our
savior from polytheism.

Q: On which Islam was based on?
A: Islam was based on five basic pillars:

1- Testimony there is no God but Allah and Mohammad is His Messenger

Testimony or the Profession of Faith (in Arabic Shahada) which is the
declaration that "there is no God but Allah; Mohammad is the His
Messenger". When anyone declares Shahada, he automatically becomes a
Muslim. The text of the Shahada is "I bear witness there is no God but
Allah; and I bear witness that Mohammad is His Messenger" but the
pronunciation must be in Arabic; in Arabic its pronounced as "Ash-hado
a'lla elaha ella Allah wa ash-hado anna Mohammadan rasool Allah",
without testimony a person can't be a Muslim even if he complies with
the other four pillars.

2- Prayer

It consists of a series of formal prostrations (in the traditions of
all Prophets), genuflections, and pious statement and supplications.
The prayers are in the Arabic language and require reading from the
Koran (our Holy Book), and are offered five times a day - at dawn,
noon, afternoon, sunset and nightfall. Prayers must be attended on
time as Allah stated:

(When ye pass (congregational) prayers, celebrate Allah's praises,
standing, sitting down, or lying down on your sides; but when ye are
free from danger, set up regular prayers: for such prayers are
Enjoined on Believers at stated times) Chapter: 4 Verse: 103

Prophet Mohammad also stressed on prayers and made it the thin line
between belief and disbelief as he said:

(The covenant between us and those [infidels, Jews, Christians,
polytheists] is prayer; whom ever leaves it he disbelieved) - narrated
by Bukhari.

3- Alms-Tithe (Zakah)

It is paid in kind in varying proportions according to the nature of
the goods. The payment is meant for the welfare of the poor and the
needy (2.5% of the capital money yearly; it was set to 2.5% because at
the time of the Prophet they used to spend 25 Dinar out of 1,000).
Zakah differs from charity; a small table explaining the differences
and similarities between both is shown below:

Alms-Tithe (Zakah) الزكاة Charity (Sadaqa)
الصدقة

Given annually. Given at any time.
2.5% of the capital money. No specific share; can be any amount of
money
It's one of Islam pillars. It's not a pillar.
Given to poor and other interests. Given to poor and other interests.
It Has one famous form (money). It Has multiple forms (money, greeting
a Muslim is a Charity, removing harm is a charity).

4- Fasting the holy month of Ramadan

Fasting is done throughout the month of Ramadan. During the fast, from
dawn to sunset, complete abstention is required from food, drink and
every extraneous material taken through the mouth or nose as well as
conjugal intercourse.

5- Pilgrimage to Mecca for those who are capable of (Hajj)

Going to Mecca in the month of Dhul-Hejja to perform ceremonies and
rituals for 3 days or 2, Hajj is confined to whom are capable only.

* Third Fundamental: knowing our Prophet:

1- Our prophet is Mohammad the son of Abdullah the son of Abdul
Muttaleb from the tribe of Quraish.
2- Our prophet declared Islam and ordered us to follow every good deed
and avoid every bad deed.
3- Our prophet and his comrades are our Qudwa (role model, leaders).
4- Our prophet is the first to be loved before our mothers, fathers
and even ourselves.
5- Our prophet has the right to be obeyed: (So take what the Messenger
assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you)
Chapter:59 Verse:7

Q: What did Prophet Mohammad order his followers?
A: Prophet Mohammad ordered his followers to worship Allah none but
Him and hasten to good deeds and reject any other faith that makes
partners to Allah (i.e. Christianity) or any faith that denies Allah's
existence (i.e. paganism) or any other faith that denies the
Prophethood of Prophet Mohammad (i.e. Judaism) .

Chapter 2: Types of Monotheism

Monotheism: Worshipping the one and only God [Allah] by admitting and
believing in His Godhood, divinity, names and attributes without any
partners or associates.

Types of Monotheism: Monotheism of Godhood, Monotheism of divinity,
Monotheism of names and attributes.

1- Monotheism of Godhood: Knowing that Allah is the only God to be
worshipped by His actions, no God gives birth or death or life but
Allah.
2- Monotheism of Divinity: Knowing that Allah is the only God to be
worshipped by people's actions; none to be prayed to but Allah, none
to be supplicated to but Allah.
3- Monotheism of Names and Attributes: Believing in all names of Allah
[99 names] that were mentioned in the Koran and the Sunnah of the
Prophet Mohammad.

* Contradictions of Monotheism:

1- Paganism: denying the existence of Allah in all aspects.
2- Polytheism: Making partners to Allah in worship; as supplication to
a dead human or to a Prophet or a pious or anyone else than Allah.
3- Hypocrisy: Showing the contrast of what you believe; as a person
shows Islam and hides Kufr (disbelief).

There is another type of Monotheism but it's not a prime actually it's
controversial between the Muslim scholars; this type of Monotheism
regards giving law and legitimate directives, it was mentioned by it's
meaning in the Holy Koran in Chapter "Feast":

(Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are
disbelievers) Chapter: 5 Verse: 44

Monotheism of Hakemeya (Govern-ship): Knowing that Allah is the only
source of law and regulations.

Unlike Democracy [People to Rule]; Islam denies any source of law but
from Allah, Islam doesn't accept the law to be positioned by the
people or by the majority; that might lead to a conflict between the
law in the Koran and the law that people want; for instance: if the
majority of a certain country agrees on selling alcohol in public;
that would contradict Islam that rejects alcohol by all of its forms,
in Islam the law of Allah must be practiced despite the number of
persons who agree with it; in Democracy the majority choose its
legitimates according to the majority and that's absolutely refused in
Islam (regarding the source of law).

Chapter 3: Believing in Allah

Believing in Allah: Full belief that Allah is the only God worth to be
worshipped and admitting His Godhood, divinity, names and attributes.

A. Believing in Allah is a nature; can be felt and known by the
majority of humans especially in the times of needs where people pray
to Him for help: (Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord,
and He answered you: "I will assist you with a thousand of the angels,
ranks on ranks") Chapter: 8 Verse: 9
B. It's known that every action has cause; and every creature must
have a creator that created him/her; He is Allah: (Were they created
of nothing, or were they themselves the creators?) Chapter: 52 Verse:
35

* Conditions of "No God but Allah"

1- Knowledge: To know the meaning of "No God but Allah"; "No God"
means no God worth to be worshipped; "but Allah" means except Allah.
2- Confidence: To be confident of the statement of Monotheism; being
dubious will break the validity of the testimony.
3- Acceptance: To accept that Allah is the one and the only God.
4- Obedience: To apply the orders of Allah and to leave what He
ordered you to leave, (Whoever submits his whole self to Allah, and is
a doer of good, has grasped indeed the most trustworthy hand-hold; and
with Allah rests the End and Decision of (all) affairs) Chapter: 31
Verse: 22
5- Honesty: To be honest and truthful when you believe in Allah.
6- Loyalty: To have the deeds only for the sake of Allah not for the
sake of fame or reputations.
7- Love: To love Allah more than anyone else in your life; even more
than your father, mother and yourself.

* Meaning of Worship:

Worship is a collective name for beloved deeds to Allah; like loving
Allah and His messenger, fear of Allah, relying on Allah, supplication
to Allah, prayers, giving charity to poor, struggling the infidels and
hypocrites (Jihad) and similar deeds.

* Conditions of accepting the deeds:

For the deeds to be accepted to Allah two conditions must occur:
1- None to be worshipped but Allah (Monotheism)
2- Worshipping Allah with what He has commanded not with what people
think is right to do.

* What contradicts the acceptance of deeds?

1- Paganism.
2- Polytheism: there are two types of polytheism:
a- Major Polytheism: praying and asking for needs to other than Allah.
b- Minor Polytheism: any action that might lead to the major type
(i.e. going to the tombs and pray to Allah there thinking that the
dead believers have benefit that might make Allah answers the
prayers)

Prophet Mohammad said (Curse be upon Jews and Christians! They have
taken the tombs of the prophets and righteous as a place of
prostration) - narrated by Muslim.

Chapter 4: Believing in Angels

Believing in angels: Full belief that angels exist; and are creatures
that obey Allah and never violate His orders.

* Believing in angels requires:

1- Belief in their existence.
2- Belief in which names were told to us by the Koran (i.e. Gabriel,
Michael) and those whom were not mentioned.
3- Belief in their descriptions and attributes.
4- Belief in what they do like supplication to Allah, obeying Him,
giving revelation to prophets by His authority and others.

Not to mention that believing in angles is one of the pillars of
"Faith" [Emaan] as Allah stated:

(The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his
Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah,
His angels, His Books, and His Messengers. "We make no distinction
(they say) between one and another of His Messengers." And they say:
"We hear, and we obey, (we seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to
Thee is the end of all journeys.") Chapter: 2 Verse: 285

And as the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said: (Emaan is to believe in
Allah, His angles, His books, His messengers, day of resurrection and
believing in destiny with its goodness or badness) - narrated by
Muslim.

* Descriptions and characteristics of angels:

1- Angels are created from light as prophet Mohammad acknowledged.
2- Angels have multiple wings; their numbers differ from an angel to
another (Praise be to Allah, Who created (out of nothing) the heavens
and the earth, Who made the angels messengers with wings, two, or
three, or four (pairs): He adds to Creation as He pleases: for Allah
has power over all things) Chapter: 35 Verse: 1, the prophet said that
Gabriel had 600 wings when he saw him in the first revelation in
Mecca.
3- Angels are capable of being transformed into humans; as Gabriel
transformed into a human when he gave birth to Jesus Christ by blowing
chest of Virgin Mary, and as he too met Prophet Mohammad multiple
times in Mecca.
4- Angels are slaves; the purpose of their existence is to carry out
Allah's orders without any violation.

* Types of angels:

1- Angels responsible of revelation, as Gabriel.
2- Angels responsible of rain.
3- Angels responsible of blowing the blow. There are two blows; the
first is when every creature on earth dies, and the second when every
creature on earth lives again and resurrects in the hereafter.
4- Angels responsible of life-extort; the process of taking lives of
humans within death.
5- Angels responsible of writing the good deeds and bad deeds of
humans.
6- Angels responsible of escorting the believers in their travel,
battles... etc.
7- Gate Keepers of Paradise and Hell-Fire.

Chapter 5: Believing in Books

Believing in Books: Full belief that Allah had sent down books to
Prophets which contain legislations and orders for people to follow;
especially the Torah, Gospel and the Psalms of David and the Koran.

* Believing in books includes:

1- Believing that they were sent down from Allah.
2- Believing in the known ones; like the Torah that Allah had sent
down to Moses and the Psalms that Allah had sent down to David Gospel
that Allah had sent down to Jesus and the Koran that Allah had sent
down to Mohammad and the unknown ones that Allah sent down and not
mentioned.
3- Believing in its news that matches the final book of Allah [Koran].

Believing in the Koran and the previous books is one of the essential
elements of faith as Allah said:
(O ye who believe! believe in Allah and His Messenger and the
scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which
He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His
Books, His Messengers, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far
astray). Chapter: 4 Verse: 136

* Virtues of the Holy Koran:

The Holy Koran is the final revealed book from Allah to mankind and
jinn, and it's the guide for every Muslim and it has advantages over
previous books revealed:

1- The Koran contains comprehensive laws of Allah; it also verifies
the correct news from previous books.
2- The Koran is a book for all nations to follow unlike the previous
books that were mainly pointed to a specific nation (i.e. the Children
of Israel).
3- The Koran is the only Holy Book that wasn't and shall not be
modified; Allah has taken the duty of its protection from any
modifications as He said: (We have, without doubt, sent down the
Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)) Chapter:
15 Verse: 9

* Obligations toward the Holy Koran:

There are certain obligations a Muslim must have toward the Koran:

1- A Muslim must love the Koran and glorifies it and respects it as
it's the word of Allah and His speech.
2- A Muslim should recite the Koran and understand its laws and
stories and ponders in its beauty.
3- A Muslim must follow the laws of the Koran by following the orders
and avoid the prohibitive.

* Modifications of previous books:

Allah had told us in the Holy Koran that the people of book [Jews and
Christians] had modified their bible; so the current Torah is not the
identical Torah which was given to Moses and the same for the Gospel
with Jesus; they [current ones] contain valid text and invalid text so
they can't be followed unlike the Koran, our faith is to believe in
the version that was given to the Prophets without any modifications;
and the books of Allah are numerous but the concentration is on the
Torah and Gospel because they are the most famous books amongst other
books of Allah.

The modification of previous books was actually proven by many non-
Muslims scholars and they concluded that the current text of the bible
doesn't match earlier versions that were found in some old manuscripts
in the dead sea and the middle east, but we don't discriminate the
current books we just believe they were not kept intact.
Chapter 6: Believing in Messengers

Believing in messengers is: Full belief that Allah had sent messengers
to preach and warn; preach of paradise for whom obey the orders of
Allah and warn of Hell-Fire for whom avoid them; and believing in
"all" messengers without any kind of discrimination unlike the Jews
whom reject Jesus Christ and the Christians whom reject Prophet
Mohammad; and to believe the messengers carried out their message from
their Lord without any adjustments and their message was calling for
"Monotheism".

* Believing in Messengers includes:

1- Believing the message of all messengers was identical; and who
rejects one messenger rejects all messengers; as Allah said in the
Koran: (The Ad (people) rejected the Messengers) Chapter: 26 Verse:
123.There was only one messenger sent to Ad whom was "Hood" but
because of their denial to Hood; Allah stated that they rejected all
Messengers.
2- Believing in whom their names were mentioned in the Koran whether
they are Prophets and/or Messengers like: Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael,
Jacob (Israel), Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, Moses, Solomon, David, John,
Zachariah, Adam, Hood, Saleh, Jethrow, Elisha, Lot and Mohammad.
3- Believing in the correct news delivered to us; if their news from
the Bible matches the Koran then it's correct.
4- Working with the seal of all prophetic laws; the law of Prophet
Mohammad.

* Difference between a Prophet and a Messenger:

Prophet: male/human; receives the revelation from Allah but not
necessarily deliver it to people (i.e. Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Job).

Messenger: male/human; receives the revelation from Allah with the
task of delivering it to people; all Messengers were local; meaning
that they were sent only to their people but Prophet Mohammad was
global meaning he was sent to all mankind and Jinns.

The Messenger is much more specific than the Prophet; for that each
Messenger is a Prophet but not every Prophet is a Messenger.

* Characteristics of Messengers:

1- Messengers are humans; they starve, eat, drink (not alcohol) and
get sick like the rest of the human beings, therefore no Prophet or
Messenger should be glorified the way Allah is glorified; none of them
is in the situation of godhood; this terrible oversight led the
Christians to worship Jesus Christ after he himself admitted he was
human and the son of man.
2- Messengers are chosen by Allah by His knowledge; and He made them
our role model to follow their steps and imitate their doings and
actions.
3- Messengers are honest; they never lied in delivering Allah's
message, they delivered it without any adjustments.
4- Messengers were patient; they suffered a lot from the people who
disbelieved in their message.
5- Messengers had miracles that they used to prove their rightness and
truthfulness; Moses split the sea for the Children of Israel, and
Jesus brought a dead person to life again and Prophet Mohammad had a
miraculous book that he challenged the Arabs with.

* Reasons for sending Messengers:

1- Allah had sent His Messengers to acknowledge people of their Lord
whom created them to see who shall believe and who shall not;
Messengers are the carriers of Allah's speech and without them no one
would ever known Allah.
2- After many messengers died the religion was modified by Allah's
enemies and people had gone astray again and again; but by sending
multiple messengers with one message [Monotheism] the idea of
worshipping the one and only God had been pinned into the mind of a
lot of people; so sending multiple messengers was a kind of a renewal
of faith for those who were gone astray; and the series continued
until it stopped with the seal of the Prophets [Mohammad] as Allah
declared that there will be no more Messengers nor Prophet after him.
3- Messengers were sent to preach people who shall follow them with
the good life in hereafter and the paradise that they shall enter to
have all kinds of joy; but also to warn those who had gone astray of
Hell-Fire that they shall enter if they die insisting on the astray.
4- Messengers were sent to teach us how to worship Allah and to be our
role-models; they taught us how to do a lot of actions that occur in
our daily life.

* Accepting Mohammad as a Prophet and a Messenger:

We accept Mohammad as the seal of the Prophets and Messengers, no
Prophet or a Messenger shall come after him; he is the master of all
Prophets and he indeed delivered the message of his Lord and struggled
against his enemies. Prophet Mohammad should be loved by his followers
more than their parents and their beloved ones or else they shall not
reach the high rank of faith.

The message of Prophet Mohammad is the sealing of all messages and
it's the only message that should be followed; so no other religion
[Judaism, Christendom] is accepted besides Islam. The one rejects
Prophet Mohammad actually rejects Prophet Moses and Prophet Jesus as I
explained before that rejecting one of the Messengers is considered to
be a rejection for all Messengers.

Prophet Mohammad was both Prophet and Messenger; he warned every non-
Muslim their deeds will not be accepted in the hereafter if they don't
embrace Islam and accept him as the final messengers mentioned in
their books [Torah, Gospel] and he clearly stated:
(By whom controls my soul [a great oath], no Jew or a Christian hears
of me and not believe in what I came with but shall enter Hell-Fire) -
narrated by Muslim

The speech is public; not only the Jews and Christians but also the
Buddhists, Jehovah's Witness and every other people who follow
different religion than Islam.

Chapter 7: Believing in the Day of Resurrection

Believing in the day of resurrection: Full belief of the occurrence of
that day which include believing in: the signs of the hereafter,
death, torment of the grave, blowing the horn, resurrection,
reckoning, scenes of the hereafter, Paradise, Hell-Fire and all
relevant.

* Day of Resurrection in the Koran:

The Koran mentions the Day of Resurrection as the day people shall see
their deeds and Allah shall reckon them; the day of which Muslim
believers shall have everlasting comfort and the infidels shall have
everlasting punishment and retribution for what they have done in
life.

Believing in the Day of Resurrection is one of the essentials of a
Muslim's faith; Allah said: (This is an admonition for him among you
who believeth in Allah and the Last Day) Chapter: 2 Verse: 232

The Day of Resurrection has multiple meaningful names cited in the
Koran; each name refers to a fact of that day:

1- Al-Haaqa (The Reality): The reality of the occurrence of the Day of
Resurrection to disavowal the infidels' utterance.
2- Al-Waaqea (The Event).
3- Youm Addeen (The Day of the Religion): No other religion will
survive and be accepted to Allah but Islam.
4- Youm Alhessab (The Day of Reckoning): The day where mankind shall
see the aftermath of their deeds.
5- Youm Alkholood (The Day of Eternity): The day where the infidels
shall ever last in Hell-Fire and the Muslims in Paradise.
6- AlGhaasheya (The Overwhelming).
7- Assaakha (The Shout).
8- Alqaarea (The Calamity).

The repetition of mentioning the Day of Resurrection is to tell all
people to be prepared for the real day; life is evanescent and every
being shall die, life is a big test Allah placed to see what His
slaves will do, so the real interest and concern should not be toward
an evanescent but it should be toward the everlasting, Allah reminds
all people that the real joy is the joy in the hereafter because it
will last forever unlike the temporal joy in life, Allah wants people
to compete each other in hastening to compliance and obedience.

When a Muslim believes that life is not eternal he will not fall into
the big misdeeds and shall realize that Allah shall reckon his work,
and for every Muslim life is just like a transit passage to his final
destination: the hereafter.

Many events take place before the Day of Resurrection; the purpose of
knowing these events are to prepare your self in these situations so
you would not regret in day regret is not useful.

* Trial of Grave:

When a person dies he is tested in his grave about three things (his
Lord, his religion and his Prophet), these questions are for both
Muslims and non-Muslims but only a pious Muslim will know how to
answer them; but for the infidels and the hypocrites their answer will
be rejected for its being a false answer. The stage of the grave
precedes the Day of Resurrection; the person might live in his grave
in joy or in torment until Allah allows angel Israfel to blow the horn
which signals the beginning of the Day of Resurrection.

Q: What are the three questions asked in the grave?
A: The questions can be known by many people; but only few will have
correct answers in the time of test, those are the pious believers in
Allah, the questions a
1- Who is your Lord?
2- What is your religion?
3- What is the name of the man sent from your Lord to thee?

The answers for the questions are actually the three main fundamentals
that written in the first chapter; our Lord is Allah our religion is
Islam (submission to Allah) our Prophet is Mohammad.

Q: What if a person drowns; will he be also tested in the grave?
A: Yes; the trial of grave regards the soul of a person not his body,
hence, every person died either by drowning or burning or any other
way that conceal his body shall be tested.

The grave test is unseen and can't be sensed by humans; and the wisdom
behind that is to believe in the unseen which distinguish the
believers from the disbelievers

* Signs of the Hour:

The Hour (Assa'ah) is the time of occurrence of the Day of
Resurrection and we believe in the Hour and we believe that no Prophet
or Messenger or human knows its time but Allah as He said:

(They ask thee about the (final) Hour, when will be its appointed
time? Say: "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone): none but He
can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the
heavens and the earth. Only, all of a sudden will it come to you."
They ask thee as if thou wert eager in search thereof: say: "The
knowledge thereof is with Allah (alone), but most men know not)
Chapter: 7 Verse: 187

But there are some signs that precede its occurrence told by Prophet
Mohammad, he divided the signs into minor signs and major signs.

Minor Signs: Are the signs preceding the major ones; like: the spread
of corruption, the spread of writing, the fall of the Caliph regime
(which happened in 1924 by the fall of the Ottoman Empire) and others.

Major Signs: Are the signs announcing the approach of the Day of
Resurrection like: Sunrise from the west, the descent of Jesus Christ,
the appearance of Anti-Christ (evil figure that fights Jesus and the
Muslims), the appearance of the sumpter, the great smoke, the return
of the two big tribes Gog and Magog, and many Earth-swallows in the
west and east and the Arabian peninsula.

One of the major known sign of the Last Day is the descent of Jesus
Christ and the appearance of Anti-Christ, as we believe; Anti-Christ
is an evil figure and he is the Messiah believed by the Jews as the
Prophet said, and he [Prophet] also said that most of the Jews shall
follow him, he shall claim that he is Allah and he comes with a garden
and a hell, his hell is garden and his garden is hell as Prophet
Mohammad told us.

Anti-Christ will spread his mischief everywhere except for two cities:
Mecca and Medina, the Prophet said that every Prophet warned his
followers of this evil figure as he said:

(No Prophet came but warned his followers from the one-eyed fraud,
truly; he is one eyed and your Lord is not one-eyed and between his
eyes written "k-a-f-e-r" _infidel_) - narrated by Bukhari and Muslim

No salvation from Anti-Christ except with knowledge and deeds, his
mischief will spread and many will defect; the Prophet described the
way of surviving his mischief by saying:

(Who memorizes the first 10 verses from chapter "Cave" shall be saved
from the Anti-Christ) - narrated by Muslim

* Resurrection:

Believing in Resurrection is known by the Koran and the Sunnah and
intellection and pious nature, we believe that our souls will meet our
bodies in the hereafter and we shall stand before Allah to meet our
reckoning.

Allah said: (After that, at length ye will die * again, on the Day of
Judgment, will ye be raised up) Chapter: 23 Verse: 15-16

And the Prophet said: (People will be resurrected in the Last Day
naked barefooted and not circumcised) - Agreed Upon.

That day will for sure take place; it's the top of wisdom to award the
right doers and punish the wrong doers, Allah said: (Did ye then think
that We had created you in jest, and that ye would not be brought back
to Us (for account)?) Chapter: 23 Verse: 115. The infidels denied the
occurrence of the Day of Resurrection and Allah replied to their
demurrals and gave us evidences of that by proof, sense and intellect.

Evidence of the Resurrection by proof (From the Koran): Allah assured
us that there will be the Day of Resurrection for sure in many verses
in the Koran; He said:

(The Unbelievers think that they will not be raised up (for Judgment).
Say: "Yea, by my Lord, ye shall surely be raised up: then shall ye be
told (the truth) of all that ye did. And that is easy for Allah)
Chapter: 64 Verse: 7

And all previous books (i.e. Torah, Gospel and the Psalms) admitted
the Day of Resurrection.

Evidence of the Resurrection by sense: Allah showed His slaves many
examples of resurrections in life; like the person named Ezra who was
dead and Jesus Christ (by the will of Allah) resurrected him again and
like the people of Prophet Ezekiel whom Allah said unto them "die" and
they died and then resurrected them again and many other evidences.

Evidence of the Resurrection by intellect: The significance of
resurrection by intellect can be shown in two ways:

1- Allah is the creator and the originator of the universe and the
heavens and earth; so the one who created them certainly can resurrect
them again. And as all of us die and left as bones in our graves;
Allah is capable of resurrecting us from these bones as He created us
from nothing in womb of our mothers.
2- The dry land which then becomes green by rain; the capable of
reviving the dry land is capable of reviving the dead again; the
Almighty said: (And We send down from the sky Rain charged with
blessing, and We produce therewith Gardens and Grain for harvests;*
And tall (and stately) palm-trees, with shoots of fruit-stalks, piled
one over another; * As sustenance for (Allah's) Servants; and We give
(new) life therewith to land that is dead: thus will be the
Resurrection) Chapter: 50 Verse: 9-11

* The Exposure, reckoning and Book Recitation:

We believe that we will expose before Allah in the Day of
Resurrection; where people shall see their deeds:
(And they will be marshaled before thy Lord in ranks, (with the
announcement), "Now have ye come to Us (bare) as We created you first:
aye, ye thought We shall not fulfill the appointment made to you to
meet (Us)!") Chapter: 18 Verse: 48

We believe in the reckoning; where Allah shall reckon every human
being individually, only the deeds of believers shall be examined but
as for the deeds of the infidels and non-Muslims their deeds will not
count.

We believe that every person shall receive his "Book of Deeds" by his
right hand if they are right doers and died on the faith of Islam; or
by their left hands if they are infidels or hypocrites or generally
wrong doers. Every action and deed is recorded in the Book of Deeds
including the tiniest deed the person had done in his lifetime.

* The Balance and the Path:

We believe in the Balance of which our deeds will be placed on; the
Balance of the Last Day calculates the deeds of the Muslims only and
doesn't count for the non-Muslims deeds.

For Muslims; a good deed is doubled 10 times and the bad deed is
balanced as one bad deed, Allah said:

(We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that
not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least. And if there be
(no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to
account): and enough are We to take account.) Chapter: 21 Verse: 47

The Balance will be set after reckoning; when the deeds are placed on
the balance it determines whether the person shall go to Paradise or
Hell-Fire; in case of equality the person shall remained still until
Allah decides their fate, they are called "People of Heights" for
staying in a high location until Allah gives a decision.

We believe in the "Path"; a passage that connects the Land of
Resurrection to The Paradise with Hell-Fire below.

When the infidels and hypocrites pass the Path they shall fall in the
Hell-Fire, but the pious Muslims will pass in variety of speeds; some
will have the wind speed and some will have the horse speed and some
will have the light speed and at the end they will reach the other
side and await for Allah's orders to open the Paradise so they shall
enter.

* The Paradise and the Hell-Fi

We believe in the existence of Jannah and Naar which mean "Paradise"
and "Hell-Fire" respectively.

Jannah is the residence of the right-doers from the Muslim believers;
every Muslim who bears witness of Allah's monotheism shall enter the
Jannah, Jannah has different levels and according to the person's
deeds evaluation he/she shall be put on the proper level.

Jannah has multiple doors for entrance and the doors are behind each
other not in one row; each door implies a great virtue, there is the
door of Jihad where the Muslims struggled the enemies of Allah shall
enter through, the door of fasting (Al-Rayyan) where the Muslims who
used to fast a lot shall enter through.

A Muslim can enter through all these doors as the Prophet told his
companion Abu Bakr Al-Siddieq and that proves that the doors of Jannah
are not aligned in one horizontal row but they are placed behind each
other, the same applies to Hell-Fire or Naar.

Chapter 8: How to convert to Islam?

Conversion to Islam is not a big matter; you can convert to Islam
without going to an Islamic Center or a Mosque or a house of worship;
you can convert to Islam by doing few commands that will announce you
as a Muslim.

* Pronouncing the Shahada:

You first need to say this statement in Arabic (I bear witness there
is no God but Allah and I bare witness that Mohammad is the messenger
of Allah), it's pronounced like this:

"ash-hado alla elaha ella Allah wa ash-haddo anna Mohammad rasool
Allah"

That is the most important part; by saying the "Shahada" you have
become a Muslim, after the pronunciation you need to take a shower and
thank Allah whom saved you from darkness and brought you to the shore
of light.

* Applying the Rest Pillars:

There are four rest pillars; the prostrations and genuflects (prayers)
five times a day, fasting the Holy Month of Ramadan (by not eating or
drinking from dawn till dusk) and releasing an annual percentage of
your money to poor, pilgrimage to the house of Allah in Mecca (if
capable).

Chapter 9: Frequently Asked Questions!

Q: What is Jihad?

A: Jihad in Arabic by its literal-meaning means "struggle", it's the
struggle against the desires and lusts in general, but in particular
it means the "Holy War" against the infidels who fight against the
Muslims.

Q: Why should women cover themselves in Islam?

A: Islam considers a woman as a jewel and a pearl, for her protection
from wrongdoers she must be covered very well. Hejab (women's cover)
is also a sign of virtue and modesty and above all it's the command of
Allah to women to cover their hair and their body and the command if
Allah is not negotiable.

Q: What is the Islamic faith of Jesus Christ?

A: We believe in Jesus the son of Mary [of the Nazareth] and that he
is the Messiah (Christ), but we don't believe though that he is a God
or the God, we believe that he is the final messenger from Allah to
the Children of Israel and we believe in his miraculous birth and that
he was raised by Allah to the heaven for a further descent to fight
side-by-side the Muslims against the Anti-Christ, the faith of Islam
rejects the claimed crucifixion of Jesus and believes that a
resembling was crucified instead of him, most probably was Judas
according to the Gospel of Barnabas; the only Gospel that supports the
Islamic view and banned by the Church.

Q: Do Muslims hate the Jews and the Christians?

A: Hatred for the sake of Allah is a pious act; we don't hate the Jews
and the Christian in person, but we do hate their corrupted faith and
dogmas, and we take example by Abraham who hated the worship of idols
by his people but not the people themselves.

Q: Why did Mohammad marry many wives?

A: Marrying many wives doesn't always refer to an oversexed
personality, the Bible says that David, Solomon, Abraham and others
married more than one wife, marrying more than one wife was a usual
and a normal thing at their times so the Prophet Mohammad didn't break
a rule or came with something new; on the contrary he limited marrying
more than one wife to four wives only, before that legislation the
number was open.

Q: What is Islamic faith of the Torah and the Gospel(s)?

A: Islam believes in the Torah that was given to Prophet Moses and in
the Gospel that was given to Prophet Jesus; however we believe that
the current Torah (five books of Moses) and the Gospels (John, Mark,
Matthew and Luke) were modified; that's why we don't count them as a
reliable reference.

وآخر دعوانا أن الحمدُ لله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على نبينا
مُحمَّد وعلى آله الطيبين الطاهرين وصحابته أجمعين وزوجاته الشريفات
أمهَّات المؤمنين