Posted to alt.home.repair

Default help please

Hello.
Read through please this letter before sending it in SPAM.
My name is Marry. I live in Russia in small and poor city where there
is no hospital. Help me please at me there is no right and left hand,
this letter is printed by my mum - she too the invalid. To me the
small sum of money to buy is necessary for manual artificial limbs.
But we with mum do not receive so much money from grants which to us
the state pays, money for meal hardly suffices us.
Be kind list so much money - how many it is not a pity to you for
invalids.
Here is my E-gold account: 3216218. This is link for you.

http://3216218.e-gold.com
The church of my town say what it in hospital trouble.

May be you think what this letter wrong, but I have last chance....

I shall necessarily mention All of you whom I shall see.

If it is not difficult, you could not send this letter to the friends
since I do not know addresses. Please, rescue our family......

10$ for you no so much, but for me it sum take chance.... Please
help....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 22, 8:52 am, "DAC" wrote:
[...]

I also want $10 from all that read this. I promise to only spend it
on beer
Frank

Posted to alt.home.repair
DAC DAC is offline

On Feb 22, 11:57 am, "Frank" wrote:
On Feb 22, 8:52 am, "DAC" wrote:

I also want $10 from all that read this. I promise to only spend it
on beer
Frank

You my friend are granted your wish...the beer is in the mail!