Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Magic Chef Cook Stove Question

I have a Magic Chef stove (LP) and it has electronic oven setting and
electronic ignition of the cook top along with the oven. When I turn the
oven It will only go up to 350 degrees I can set it lower but not higher, I
cant use the timed bake settings either. I t sounds like it could be
something electrical . has anyone had this experience and if so is it
something that I might be able to fix myself . I've fixed several
appliances, but never a stove.

thanx
bill

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bill" wrote in message
k.net...
I have a Magic Chef stove (LP) and it has electronic oven setting and
electronic ignition of the cook top along with the oven. When I turn the
oven It will only go up to 350 degrees I can set it lower but not higher, I
cant use the timed bake settings either. I t sounds like it could be
something electrical . has anyone had this experience and if so is it
something that I might be able to fix myself . I've fixed several
appliances, but never a stove.

thanx
bill

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx